Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Takumar 300mm SMC - good to excellent

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Takumar 300mm SMC - good to excellent - Price Reduction

Asking Price
$195

Item Description
I have enjoyed using this lens as it is a pleasure to focus and gives me sharp images from 5.6 onward, brutally sharp at f8 and higher. I recently purchased a tokina 400mm SD lens and it is now time to reluctantly pass this jewel to someone else. (My better half is also getting frustrated with my burgeoning lens collection which I must rationalize)

I prefer using takumars on my K10D rather than K or M lenses as I can use aperture priority mode.
  • The lens comes with a generic front cap and a 'takumar' rear cap. The case has some scuffs but is in good-excellent condition.
  • There is no tripod mount
  • The optics are clear with a few small specs of internal dust.
  • The focus is smooth and the aperture clicks positively, shuts down quickly, and has no oil or other visible defects. There is an engraving just below the manual-auto switch.
  • The built in lens shade has scuffs and dings but this in no way affects its function. It slides smoothly and stays put.

I would be happy to email you more pictures taken with the K10D and this lens and for now, have attached images of a hawk shot handheld at f8 (out of a car window) and a blue heron shot at f6.7

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

Shipping Charge
$15 Canada, $20 US, $30 elsewhere

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Takumar 300mm SMC
Takumar rear cap
Generic front cap
Takumar fitted case

NO TRIPOD MOUNT

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by gscara; 04-10-2009 at 06:52 PM.
02-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
bump for price reduction

Price reduced on this great lens