Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
[SOLD] Sunpak 383 Super flash

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sunpak 383 Super flash

Asking Price
$50 USD

Item Description
This is a Sunpak 383 Auto Super, auto-thyristor flash, in excellent condition. I have added velcro strips to the flash head (which are easily removed if desired), in order to use a Lumiquest device . Other than that it looks like new. Guide Number is 120 at ISO 100, and it has tilt and swivel features.
Included is the original box, operating instructions, and PC cord. Also I am including one Wein HS hot-shoe optical slave. (This is NOT the digital model.) The base of the Wein is threaded for attachment to a tripod, lightstand, etc. Thanks!
Paul

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Michigan, United States

Shipping Charge
additional

Shipping Services
UPS, Fed-Ex, USPS

Shipping Destinations
North America

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Once again I will gladly ship to Canada but would prefer to use UPS or Fed-Ex in that case, to ensure tracking. If shipping to Canada I will require your telephone number, in addition to address, per shipper requirement. Thanks.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

03-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I will give a free bump to what I think is a very good product. These flashes sell new on ebay for over 100 dollars pretty often as they have been discontinued by Sunpak. Used versions typically sell for what he is asking or more and he is including the sync cord and optical slave. If I didn't already have three similar items, I'd buy it!
03-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM Sent... Bit of Quick Research First...
03-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Slowpoke!

Yea it is one solid, dependable little flash unit. If it wasn't for the introduction of "wireless" P-TTL for me to blow my money on, I'd probably be using the Sunpaks more than I do. This is one of two that I own, I have no intention of getting rid of my other one!