Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
[SOLD] Deals on Seamless Paper Backdrops!

I have a large quantity of Superior Seamless background papers for sale in both 53" X 36' and 107" X 36' sizes. I am completely sold out of whites and black, but I will be happy to forward a list of what I do have left if you email me here:
camerafind@hotmail.com In addition, I have some Scenic Textures, Flo-Tones, Brick Textures, and a few odds & ends, too.
I’ve closed my photo shop after 30 years and am peddling off the remaining inventory at very attractive prices, "cashing in my chips," as they say. My business no longer exists; I'm just selling out (i.e.--not breaking any rules here). The prices are $25 each for the 107" and $15 each for the 53" size, not including shipping, which will be charged at actual cost--no bogus handling charges here. I've even devised a way to cut about 4" from the end of the 107" rolls so they don't have to ship at the Oversize Rate by UPS, which saves a bundle. Check & see what the NYC pirates are charging for these and you'll get a good idea of what a great deal this is. I am in N.E. PA and can ship via Priority Mail mon.-sat (PA residents pay 6% state sales tax). You may pay by money order or PayPal. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. Take a look here:
Superior Specialties paper backgrounds and more
–Dave