Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax FAJ 18-35mm Ultra-Wide Lens in Like-New Condition -- Free Shipping in U

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FAJ 18-35 Ultra-Wide Lens in Like-New Condition -- Free Shipping in US

Asking Price
$70 shipped

Item Description
Being a FAJ, this lens covers the full frame image circle. On a film body, it offers almost the same field of view as the DA 12-24 on APS body at about 1/10 of the cost. Probably the cheapest K-mount ultra wide lens out there. A great bargain for film shooters wanting that "ultra wide look". Also covers a useful focal range on APS bodies, and can serve as a back up zoom lens when you don't want to carry your heavy 2.8 zoom.

I bought this lens only a couple of month ago. It was a new old stock item so I am the first owner. I've only shot 1 roll of film with this lens so it's in Like-New or Mint condition. I can provide pictures of this lens if anyone is interested. Comes with complete original packaging. The box, the manual, both caps, the hood, and that little plastic cover for the CPL window.

update: picture of the actual lens

Any question, just PM me.
Thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Madison

Shipping Charge
free

Shipping Services
usps priority

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
shipping outside of US will cost more

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cousinsane; 03-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.