Lens in Beautiful Shape: Looks like New

GLASS clean free of scratches, fungus or debris of any kind
Aperture: SNAPPY
Focus Ring Beautifully smooth
Blades Free of oil
Caps both included
Serial # 7313092

3 Shots of the lens, with 2 pics taken by the lens below

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Rhode Island

Shipping Charge
Free if within Continental US

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Will accept check or money order and ship after check clears.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Jewelltrail; 09-25-2009 at 09:05 AM.
03-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Original Poster
International Buyer was UNCONFIRMED! I opted to not take the risk. The lens is for sale again

Last edited by Jewelltrail; 03-31-2009 at 06:01 AM.
03-31-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Received Payment for lens, but International Buyer with Unconfirmed Address: Lens for Sale Again

Any International Sale requires a Confrimed Buyer--thanks.
03-31-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote
Received Payment for lens, but International Buyer with Unconfirmed Address: Lens for Sale Again

Any International Sale requires a Confrimed Buyer--thanks.

Hi

Except for US, Canada and UK, other international users like me, even with a confirmed paypal account don't have a confirmed address. It's just like that, nothing "wrong". It's the way Paypal has it.

I buy "lots" of lenses etc either from this forum, other forums and from eba_ from USA, UK, ES and FR. Never had a complaint.

Either way, just the free information and nothing else since I was not your buyer.

Good luck.

03-31-2009, 06:37 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by netuser Quote
Hi

Except for US, Canada and UK, other international users like me, even with a confirmed paypal account don't have a confirmed address. It's just like that, nothing "wrong". It's the way Paypal has it.

I buy "lots" of lenses etc either from this forum, other forums and from eba_ from USA, UK, ES and FR. Never had a complaint.

Either way, just the free information and nothing else since I was not your buyer.

Good luck.
I second that and I wasn't the buyer either, but I guess it is the sellers call whether to sell to anyone on whatever premises he chooses. I accept that as many people seem to have gotten their fingers burned.
03-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Me too, i have a confirmed paypal account but not a confirmed address, and i buy/sold at least 30 times with my account paypal. The problem is i can't activate my address.
03-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Netuser: Except for US, Canada and UK, other international users like me, even with a confirmed paypal account don't have a confirmed address. It's just like that, nothing "wrong". It's the way Paypal has it.
It is my first international sale, so I wanted to learn what is going on. I called Paypal--they say buyer can easily get confirmed. They tell me there is significant risk in the sale without the confirmation. Buyer was upset, naturally--so was I.

I still wanted to send the lens. I noticed buyer made his first post, in a PM to me, to make an offer for the lens. This seemed like a little red flag. I felt uncomfortable and Paypal 's advice was not to send the lens.

What to do. With calls and e-mails back and forth I bet I had 3 hours of time in this.
04-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Jewelltrail Quote
It is my first international sale, so I wanted to learn what is going on. I called Paypal--they say buyer can easily get confirmed. They tell me there is significant risk in the sale without the confirmation. Buyer was upset, naturally--so was I.

I still wanted to send the lens. I noticed buyer made his first post, in a PM to me, to make an offer for the lens. This seemed like a little red flag. I felt uncomfortable and Paypal 's advice was not to send the lens.

What to do. With calls and e-mails back and forth I bet I had 3 hours of time in this.
Of course we understand. It's always seller call and we respect that.

But either way, I already tried to confirm my address (I have confirmed paypal account but not address) and the paypal answer was that there is no way to do it except for USA, CA and UK. I mentioned above because not so many people know of this.

Good luck for the sale.

04-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
There seems to be conflicting information here, compared with what Paypal told me. Paypal clearly said the buyer, in Poland, can easily get confirmed--tell him do get confirmed, then buy the lens.

This conflicts with more than one other person's experience here. so, I have written to Paypal, asking for a discussion and explanation of the matter. If their people at the phones are giving out wrong information, something needs to be done.

Even the buyer stated he could not get confirmed--that this was not an option in Poland. After what Paypal said, I opted not to ship, but had not yet gotten here to the thread to see all this advice when I made that decision.

It will be interesting to see the results of this one. In the meantime, I have several offers on the lens now.

Thank you, everyone.