Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2007, 02:13 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: FA 35/2 and two others

I'm clearing the decks in anticipation of the DA*16-50 and a couple of nice lenses have to go.

Sigma 18-125/3.5-5.6. Widely regarded as one of the best walk around lenses for the Pentax, this one is absolutely spotless - as new. It comes with a filter and in the original box. It sells via BH for US$279 plus filter so I guess early to mid 200s would be a fair price- make an offer.

Sold: Sigma AF24/2.8: A bit rough to look at but works fine and takes good photographs. All offers over US$80 considered.

I also have an FA35/2 only a few weeks old as new in box with filter - one of the best primes Pentax makes. It sells at BH for US$300 + filter. An acceptable offer would have to be pretty close to that otherwise I'll hang on to it.

I'm located in Canberra, Australia. Shipping price will obviously depend on the buyer's location.

Last edited by jthommo; 05-04-2007 at 02:57 AM.