Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
[SOLD] PK/A Adaptall-2 Adaptor

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
PK/A Adaptall-2 Adaptor

Asking Price
$90USD

Item Description
I've got a few of these and am downsizing as I really only use one Adaptall-2 lens these days.

The adapter works great, is in great condition and has served me very well.

This adapter has contacts to transmit aperture info to the body.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Toronto, Canada

Shipping Charge
$5USD

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
North America

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Comes with box and manual

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Ok, this might seem like a stupid question but I have always seen these things and don't actually know what they are for.
I might need this and actually not knowing that I do since always came across it being mentioned but haven't actually read or asked anyone how/what its used for.
If there are more out there like me who would get educated on this, for all you know, us people would be grabbing this after finding out we actually have a need for it.
This actually might be the wrong thread for asking this but I have to give it a shot. Sorry..
04-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 21 (100%)
hi gerry... i'll give this my best shot.... there are many tamron adaptall lenses, (reviewed in the forum as well), PentaxForums.com Third-Party Pentax Lens Review Database - Zoom Lenses...
that can be used on pentax body(ies), only if an adapter is used.
there are two different pentax adapters, k and ka, being that the ka has the electrical contacts to work with digital bodies so that the exposure will be set automatically....
however, the 'k' adapter is necessary to properly mount a tamron adaptall lens to pentax body... but does not have any electrical contacts, hence a fully manual tamron lens on a pentax body... fyi..
Amazon.com: Tamron Adaptall II - Lens adapter - Pentax KA: Camera & Photo
and from the forum itself.....
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/31918-tamron-a...-adapters.html
i've been looking to venture into these lenses and adapters, all i need is the $$$$$$$$$$
04-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM Sent ---