Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax M 35-70mm f2.8-3.5 Zoom Lens

For Sale is a SMC Pentax M 35-70mm f2.8-3.5 Zoom Lens in Excellent condition for sale.

This a rare lens. Only a barely noticable half-stop difference over the entire range. Almost the same optical design as the fixed f2.8 Pentax AF35-70mm lens. The lens has good sharpness throughout its entire range. Contrast and Color are excellent. Has very saturated "Pentax" colors. This is a manual focus lens, but works perfectly on any Pentax digital SLR camera. I have used it on K100, K10 and K20.

The lens sports an unusual push-pull zoom design that is very retro. The focus and zooming are extremely smooth. No zoom creep. Blades are very snappy and aperature clicks solidly. Glass is clear and fungus free. Multicoating is perfect. The only think that prevents it from being "mint" is a tiny bit of paint wear on the rim. It is one of the best zoom lenses I have ever tested.

Orignial rear cap, generic front cap and original case are all included. The leather on the case is cracked, but the case is still usable. I sold another one of these a few months back for $90, but it had quite a bit of wear. This one is nearly perfect. It is extremely difficult to find this lens in this nice a condition.

Asking $120 + shipping.

I have many positive ratings on this site.

International buyers are most welcome. I ship internationally all the time. Shipping is:

to US: $10 via priority mail
to Canada: $10 via first class mail
International: Please inquire.

I also have a few accessories for sale. If you buy this lens, shipping on the accessories is free:

Accessories Link

Last edited by Youngster; 08-13-2009 at 07:07 PM.