Feedback Score: 149 (100%)
[SOLD] LX Viewfinders: FE-1, FF-1, FB1+FC1

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LX Viewfinders: FE-1, FF-1, FB1+FC1

Asking Price
See description

Item Description
Selling these LX viewfinders due to lack of use. Detailed info about LX viewfinders can be found here:

Pentax LX - Full Info on Its Interchangeable Viewfinders

I don't see these sold often here, or even one eBay. So my asking prices are mostly slightly lower than my cost. But you can make your offer if you think the asking prices are too high. Comments on prices are very welcome too

1. LX FE-1 Waist-Level Magni-Finder - Price:$100 - SOLD!
The FE-1 combines the benefits of waist-level viewing with high image magnification (2x), making it ideal for close-up photography or any situation where critical focusing is important. Adjustable diopter correction fromó5 to +4 is built in. All data except aperture setting is visible in the viewfinder. Note: f/stop is not visible in the finder.

The selling finder is in mint condition w/ very few use mark. Other than some tiny dusts, glass is perfect. Comes w/ bottom cover and a used pouch as shown in photos:

1. LX FF-1 Waist-Level Finder - Price: $100 - SOLD!
This space-saving finder folds almost flat yet pops up in an instant to provide bright, clear waist-level viewing. All viewfinder data except aperture setting is visible in the reversed position. Note: f/stop is not visible in the finder.

The selling finder is in mint condition w/ very few use mark. Other than some tiny dusts, glass is perfect. Comes exactly as shown in photos:

1. LX Base FB-1 w/ Action Eyepiece FC-1 - Price: $150 - SOLD!
This combination offers a high eye-point at 60mm and a full 180° rotation for total flexibility in viewing angle from waist level to eye level.

The selling set is in mint condition w/ very few sign of use. Glass is perfect other than minor dust. Comes w/ box and base cover as shown in photos:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Singapore

Shipping Charge
$15 each, $20 for all.

Shipping Services
Registered Airmail

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Finders come exactly as shown in photos. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by frank; 04-26-2009 at 02:07 PM.
04-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
What do these things do?

Will they fit on my K200D?
04-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
These are for LX cameras only. Don't think you can use them on dSLR cameras or any other cameras.
04-13-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Skyntara Quote
What do these things do?

Will they fit on my K200D?
As Frank said these are for the "great" Pentax LX.

I have and use them all and their functions make doing a lot of the photography I do much easier.

The FE-1 can be used when you need to put the camera below you and you view through the top of the camera to see the image. I use it mostly for when I am doing copy work on an MP4 copy stand. It allows me to look straight ahead while the camera points strait down at the copy material.

FF-1 pretty much does the same thing but is probably more practical for outdoor use much like the old twin lens reflexes.

The FB1 with the FC1 combine to make a large pentaprism with a fantastic field of view through the eyepiece. The eyepiece is extended out from the back of the camera to make it easier on your nose and eyes to view the action. A wonderful prism setup that I always keep on one of my LX's. I call it a sports prism becasue that is what I will use it for... or capturing big birds with a 1200mm lens.

Stephen

04-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent on FF-1

PM sent on FF-1.
04-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Wow Frank, these look great. Where do you get all these great gear ?

I have most of the LX finders, FE-1 not included. However, I have the FD-1 Magni-Eyepiece. I was tempted, and I should stay away from this forum :ugh:
04-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SCGushue Quote
As Frank said these are for the "great" Pentax LX.

I have and use them all and their functions make doing a lot of the photography I do much easier.

The FE-1 can be used when you need to put the camera below you and you view through the top of the camera to see the image. I use it mostly for when I am doing copy work on an MP4 copy stand. It allows me to look straight ahead while the camera points strait down at the copy material.

FF-1 pretty much does the same thing but is probably more practical for outdoor use much like the old twin lens reflexes.

The FB1 with the FC1 combine to make a large pentaprism with a fantastic field of view through the eyepiece. The eyepiece is extended out from the back of the camera to make it easier on your nose and eyes to view the action. A wonderful prism setup that I always keep on one of my LX's. I call it a sports prism becasue that is what I will use it for... or capturing big birds with a 1200mm lens.

Stephen
Thanks Stephen for the detailed explanation I've seldom used them since I bought them. Kinda waste
04-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bilalfb Quote
PM sent on FF-1.
PM replied.

04-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ShadZee Quote
Wow Frank, these look great. Where do you get all these great gear ?

I have most of the LX finders, FE-1 not included. However, I have the FD-1 Magni-Eyepiece. I was tempted, and I should stay away from this forum :ugh:

Well, you know I buy my stuff everywhere But mostly from forum friends here, eBay, and Japan or China.

The FE-1 is pretty nice really. Actually that's the only finder other than the standard one that I really used. Just like Stephen said above, it's really useful for copy work or macro.
04-14-2009, 01:28 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
FF-1 sold already. Thanks Bilal
04-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
FE-1 is reserved. The FB-1/FC-1 combo is still available. Please PM me a reasonable offer if interested
04-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #12
Veteran Member

Original Poster
FB1+FC1 was just sold. Now only waiting for the payment for FE-1