Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
[SOLD] 16-50mm DA* up for sale again

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
16-50 DA* up for sale again

Asking Price
$560

Item Description
SMC 16-50 Da*f.28 + Hoya 77mm skylight filter - $560.

This lens was purchases last year on October. I think the warranty is still valid until 09/09. It comes with the original box and accessories like hood, pouch, manual and serial card. This lens is perfect with my K10D, no front-back focus. This lens shows some signs of use and some minor scratches on the hood and only on the hood.
*There is one tiny dent on the rear of the front glass. That dent doesnot affect the image quality because
1) It is really tiny, I used the 10x magnifying glass to look at it and it is really tiny
2) the dent does not show up even when the lens is set at f/2.8. I took some pictures couple days ago and everything was perfect.

I just want to add as many specific details as possible. I put the Hoya 77mm skylight filter as soon as I got the lens. The filter shows some scratches because it was a used one. And honestly, I have been babying this lens, I dont know why it has that small dent. I only found out 2 weeks ago when I cleaned all my gears for the roadtrip to DC. I was a little disappointed but I didnt want to sell it. The only reason that im selling it is because im buying a car for my school.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Norman OK 73072

Shipping Charge
~$15 insurance included

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
For sale again cuz my friend changed his mind (

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-16-2009, 06:45 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent...