Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
[SOLD]FS: Pentax *ist DS2 Body [Like New]

For sale is my Pentax *ist DS2 DSLR. I've used it for a year, from November 2005 to November 2006, and it has taken exactly 6,598 photos.

It's in 99.9% mint condition with no damage whatsoever. I'm including the original box and everything that originally came with it, including the strap, manuals, cables, and software.

The DS2 is basically a K110D with slightly different firmware and the following advantages:
-TTL Sensor (for flash)
-Pentaprism Viewfinder

(lens not included)

Price: $365 shipped via Priority Mail to the continental U.S. Add extra for international shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Haha everyone's selling their *Ist bodies...where am I gonna go if my GX-1L dies on me one day? :P

Anyways good luck with the sale. Its a good price!
04-15-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
If only I wasn't buying out the FA*'s...

Adam

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

04-15-2007, 07:03 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Mo, how many camera bodies do you have?
Because is seems you were too busy maintaining the forum instead of touching that shutter control

04-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Too many, zorobabel...but only one other DSLR

Speaking of maintaining the forum, why don't you check out the latest news announcement?

Adam

04-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
The camera is now sold! Thanks to all for your interest

Adam