Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2007, 02:32 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
[SOLD] FS ZE 16mm (UK) £60 incl postage (UK)

I'm sure if you’ve got this far, you already know this lens by reputation. The Zenitar Fisheye is all that is prophesised and is definitely sharp and very solid, a true sign of reliability as Boris the Blade would say.

This lens is in new condition. Bought two months ago, I still have the boxes from Russia and all packaging, filters, pouch and manual. Have shot about 40 frames with it. Sharp for how cheap it is and great fun, but I think Im just too serious for an all manual fisheye and am planning on getting the 16-45DA for proper landscape work. The fisheye effect can be defished with PT Lens making this a rectilinear lens if required but Im too lazy.

Can post sample shots and pics of lens if required. Cost of basic standard / 2nd class postage WITHIN UK included in price - £60 ono. Extra if you require priority or courier or further affield etc. Would like funds to clear in my account before posting but any other reasonable alternative (Paypal, Googlecheckout etc) considered.

Please note - item will be listed elsewhere as well so I would like to reserve the right to withdraw invitation to treat / (invitation to bargain for our US friends) at any time please.

Thanks for looking
Have more of a history as dkandz and kandz on dpreview as am new here.

Attached Images

04-17-2007, 03:21 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
just sent you a pm