Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
as Robinpointed out, every major photo lab is equipped for developing medium format films, as long as you're shooting on standard C41-process color negative film - the tehcnology is the same as with 35mm film, the only difference is a bit bigger take-up spool.

if you're shooting on black & white film, you can even develop it at home.

(i started shooting on MF a week or two ago, i'm still waiting for the first scans, but the feeling of using TLR camera is great - everything is horizontally inverted! )

05-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
In these days before the release of the K7, people are coming out from all over to sell their spare camera equipment to gather money to afford it. This gives people looking for good prices on used cameras & equipment a rare opportunity.

I keep coming back to this thread to put a PM up, but I keep finding other items first, lol. (Which keeps my wallet flat. Sorry, this week I cannot afford to buy this camera!!!) I am sorely tempted by this C3.