Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Hood and Filter BLOW-OUT! Lots of good stuff.

Three Filters Still Available! Doing some spring cleaning and I've found some small items that I don't need and can be put to good use by others.

All in excellent condition (used but with few signs of use). I purchased all of the items new. All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING within U.S. via US Postal Service and payment through PayPal. I'll also accept a Postal Money order. Shipping to U.S. ONLY on this sale.

Price is listed BELOW item:

Filters:

B+W 77mm UV (010) MRC Easy to clean multi-coating. Made in Germany. Includes original case. Sells for $64 new at B&H Photo.
$45

Hoya 77mm UV(0) Single-coated both sides. Made in Japan. Includes original storage case. Sells for $39 new at B&H Photo.
$25

B+W 52mm UV (010) MRC Easy to clean multi-coating. Made in Germany. Includes original case and box. Sells for $40 new at B&H Photo.
$25

I will discount the price for multiple items. Buy two items and save $5 off the total. Buy all three remaining items and save $10 off the total!

Pentax 49mm SMC Skylight SOLD
B+W 49mm UV (010) MRC SOLD
Hoya 49mm UV HMC SOLD

Hoods:

Pentax round plastic hood. SOLD
B+W round metal screw-on hood. SOLD
Hama rectangular plastic clip-on hood. SOLD

SALES TERMS: PLEASE READ BEFORE AGREEING TO BUY

I guarantee that the item works as described and I will refund your money if it does not meet the description or is defective (other than shipping damage). You must notify me within THREE DAYS of receipt of the item if there is a problem. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO INSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH THE INTENDED APPLICATION. I am an individual seller so I can't accept returns. Please note that I cannot be responsible for shipping damage or loss.

Payment by PayPal is preferred, but I will accept a U.S. Postal Service money order. Buyer must contact seller within one day of close of the deal to confirm payment method and amount (if shipping is not to U. S.). If international shipping is requested, please confirm the cost with me before sending payment. Payment must be received within 3 days (PayPal) or 7 days (Money Order) from the close of auction or else item will be re-listed and negative feedback will be posted.

Please send a Private Message if interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 05-16-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Updated with sold items
05-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 49 (100%)
pm for Pentax hood
05-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
pm for 49mm uv(0) Hoya filter
05-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Replied to PMs. Some items sold. Prices reduced on a few others.