Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Quality B+W and Hoya UV Filters: 77mm & 52mm

Filters For Sale. 77mm UV, 52mm UV and 52mm circular polarizer. Doing some spring cleaning and I've found some filters that I don't need and can be put to good use by others.

All in excellent condition with perfect glass and no damage - just a small amount of dust and perhaps a handling mark on the mounting ring. I purchased all of the items new. All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING within U.S. via US Postal Service and payment through PayPal. I'll also accept a Postal Money Order. Shipping to U.S. ONLY on this sale.

B+W 77mm UV (010) MRC SOLD

Hoya 77mm UV(0) "Standard" Single-layer coating on both sides "Purple" label -- Made in Japan. Includes original storage case. Sells for $39 new at B&H Photo.
$25 (Includes shipping)

B+W 52mm UV (010) MRC Easy to clean multi-coating. Made in Germany. Includes original case and box. Sells for $40 new at B&H Photo.
$25 (Includes shipping)

Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer Uncoated. Made in Japan. Sells for $20 new at B&H Photo.
$12 (Includes shipping)

I will discount the price for multiple items. Buy two items and save $5 off the total. Buy all three and save $10 off the total!

I had these listed with other gear in another thread and thought I'd re-list them separately.

SALES TERMS: PLEASE READ BEFORE AGREEING TO BUY

I guarantee that the item works as described and I will refund your money if it does not meet the description or is defective (other than shipping damage). You must notify me within THREE DAYS of receipt of the item if there is a problem. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE TO INSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH THE INTENDED APPLICATION. I am an individual seller so I can't accept returns.

Payment by PayPal is preferred, but I will accept a U.S. Postal Service money order. Buyer must contact seller within one day of close of the deal to confirm payment method and amount (if shipping is not to U. S.). If international shipping is requested, please confirm the cost with me before sending payment. Payment must be received within 3 days (PayPal) or 7 days (Money Order) from the close of auction or else item will be re-listed and negative feedback will be posted.

Please send a Private Message if interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 05-19-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Item sold.
05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
One filter sold. Hoya 77mm Standard UV, B+W 52mm MRC UV and and Tiffen 52mm circular polarizer still available.
05-21-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Still have 77mm UV and 52mm UV and polarizer.