Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] Close-up Lens and Assorted Filters for 49mm Threads - Dirt Cheap!

SOLD

I have some filters that I am not using and would like to see them put to good use. These items are sold as a single lot only.

This package includes a Hoya HMC close-up lens set for 49mm filter threads. Included are +1, +2 and +4 lenses. Perfect for the first step into macro photography. These are multi-coated lenses and they work well with standard Pentax 50mm f1.4, f1.7 and f2 standard lenses. The lenses are in mint condition with no marks on the glass or on the mounts. Included is a small zippered filter pouch.

Also included in this package are four assorted 49mm filters, in a separate small zippered filter pouch:

Hoya 49mm 80A (EX condition) (corrects tungsten lighting for use with daylight film)
Tiffen 49mm Yellow 2 (8) (EX condition) (darkens sky and improves contract with B&W film)
Kenko FL-W (Good condition) (corrects flourescent lighting for use with daylight film)
Kenko Soft Cross (Good condition) (softens image for flattering portraits)

I'm asking $10 for the whole package, plus $5 shipping (USPS Priority Mail) to the lower 48 U.S. states. I

I have 100% positive feedback both here and on eBay (user id garyml1 with 38 positive feedbacks from buyers), so you can buy with confidence. Please send a PM if you are interested.

Last edited by GaryML; 04-22-2007 at 08:24 AM.
04-21-2007, 01:19 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Sent you a PM.

Teja