Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
[SOLD] Fuji GA645W

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fuji GA645W

Asking Price
$600 CDN

Item Description
this is the harder to find W version with the 45mm f4.0 lens (28mm on 35mm terms)
counter shows 1000 frames
body is in very good condition
includes generic 52mm cap and hard to find accessories the hood, the soft hood case, and the soft body case.

for people not familiar this camera, it takes 120 or 220 MF film shoots 16/32 frames. the manual can be found online. if you want to try medium format but don't want all the fuss and mess of manual labour, this is the camera for you. autofocus, auto exposure, rangefinder. from all the photos i have, the metering has been perfect with slide film, i used it for an autoshow and a walk outside on slide film and the metering was perfect, the lens is sharp as well.

2 minor things:
-for some reason i have problems getting the 16th frame, but i think following the instructions winds the film forward too far. if you load the film a little bit and close the back, the camera automatically winds the film to the right position (this is what happened when i loaded 220 film without knowing what i was doing).
-upon shipment to me, the camera was somehow dropped bending the bottom strap lug and slightly compressing the film door hinge at the bottom. i pried it open and now film door grazes the body ever so slightly right under the control wheel and there is a small scratch. however this has not affected the performance of the camera in any way.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Toronto

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Shipping Destinations
North America

Accepted Payment Types
Paypal Instant Transfer from Bank Account Only

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

05-31-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
Original Poster
gonna keep it for now, i guess this is the wrong forum to sell this kinda gear.