Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Lots of filters and accessories

I have a few filters and other accessories available for sale. All of the filters are scratch free. Some of them are brand new and unused. If the filters come with a case, it is noted as such. Shipping is a flat $4 in the US, $5 to Canada or Australia no matter how many items you buy, so the more you buy, the more you save. If you would like a shipping quote for another country, please contact me. They are listed in order of size.

$2 - Telesor 48mm Coated UV filter - Excellent Condition. With original box.

Sold $12 - Tiffen 49mm Circular Polarizer - Brand New with original box and pouch.

$30 - Minolta 52mm Achromatic Close-up Lens #1 - Very Good condition with generic case. About +2 diopter. Great quality close up lens in an extremely useful size.

$8 - Hoya 58mm HMC Skylight 1B filter - Excellent Condition with a really tiny mark on the very edge, barely visible. Really excellent quality multicoated filter. Comes with original case.

Sold $6 - 49mm Standard Collapsable Rubber Hood - Brand New in packaging. These are great for 50mm lenses. Very compact and excellent for boosting contrast wide open.

Sold $6 - 55mm Wide Angle Collapsable Rubber Hood - Brand New in packaging. Very compact, perfect for wide angle lenses. Works well for 49mm lenses too with the step up ring below.

Sold $4 - 49-55mm metal step up ring. New condition.

$4 - 55-58mm metal step up ring. New condition.

$4 - 72-77mm metal step up ring. New condition.

Sold $10
- Genuine Asahi Pentax Leather Case for Pentax Camera - For the ME and ME Super (Not for the MX). The leather is in good shape with only extremely fine cracks which are noticable only under extremely close examination. Rare find as the other ones I have seen are always very worn. Includes front and back. (See photo)
Sold $10 - Genuine Honeywell Pentax Leather Case for Pentax Camera - The leather is still very nice and supple. Only flaw it has is an imprint from a sticker on the back bearing the former owner's name. I'm not exactly sure which model it is for. I suspect it is for one of the models with the large meter mounted on top SV types. (See Photo) Includes front and back.

I have great feedback on this site. Please PM me with any questions.
All shipping is via first class mail. As always, international buyers are welcome. I accept paypal.

Last edited by Youngster; 08-13-2009 at 07:07 PM.
05-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
PM set for F remote, 49mm hood, 55mm hood, 49-55mm step up ring ...
05-25-2009, 02:43 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
PM sent for 49mm hood and 49mm polarizer
05-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
PM sent for both camera cases.