Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K10D + SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL lens

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10D + SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL lens

Asking Price
US$365

Item Description
K10D body in excellent condition with low shutter actuation count (approx. 4325). Also included is the SMC Pentax-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL kit lens. It, too, is in like new condition with no visible marks of any kind (generic front and rear caps are included). Both purchased new on July 23, 2007. Photos of the camera and lens are below. Also note link to photos taken on May 24, 2009 with the camera and lens. If EXIF information from the sample photos is desired, feel free to download them and inspect using your software. I am selling in order to upgrade to a K20D.

Includes:
- Original Boxes
- Manuals
- Factory battery & charger
- Camera strap
- Viewfinder cover
- USB cable, video cable
- Pentax software CD

Photos taken with camera and lens; no post processing:

Picasa Web Albums - Michael - JPEG tests, M...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Muncie, Indiana, USA

Shipping Charge
Actual cost of postage and insurance. Package (18x16x10 inches) weighs 8 pounds. Check with ShipGooder: Courier Rate Search, Shipping Rate Search for FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service to determine shipping options. I will ship however you wish as long as there is a tracking number and it is insured.

Shipping Services
UPS, Fedex, USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
Both the body and lens are in excellent condition. There is a small tripod scratch on the baseplate, otherwise the camera and LCD screens are unmarked. LCD screens have always been covered with clear protectors. (The hot shoe cover is missing.) The optional lens has always had a UV filter (not included in the price) installed.

I have two feedback comments on PentaxForums and 24 feedback comments on on EBay (sopsy). All are positive.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item! SALE PENDING

Attached Images

Last edited by MikeW; 05-29-2009 at 07:49 AM.
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
PM Sent with interest
05-29-2009, 03:51 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
I'm interested...

Email sent.