Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar SL Close Focus Pentax KA

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar SL Close Focus Pentax KA

Asking Price
$700 Canadian

Item Description
I really don't want to sell this lens but I'm going on a 6+ month backpacking trip and I ask you, "Would you carry a 17 oz. lens to cover only one focal length?" My laziness and non-masochistic nature is your opportunity to own this classic beauty I only bought in October 2007. Some minor signs of wear, but absolutely no marks on the front or rear optics.
The Nikon version is still available new here: Voigtlander SL Lenses (Go to the bottom of the page). I came up with my price by subtracting 20% from that price at a 10% exchange rate. That seems fair, especially since I don't have to charge you taxes or import duties, and at about half the price of the DA * 200, with the ability to use 49mm filters, it's a really sweet deal, I think.
These pictures show the lens mounted on an *ist DS. If anyone shows serious interest, I'll take better close-up shots to show the minor wear spots.
I will include a rubber lens hood, and a protective P&S camera bag it fits in perfectly. You can still get a Voigtlander hood for U$69 at CameraQuest. I threw away the stinkin' original box.
There are certain circumstances where I can ship to the US, but I'll see if any hosers want to meet my price first... If 'the google' can't find the sample shots you need, tell me what kind of shot you want and I'll head out, take some and put the RAW file on an ftp site or something. E-mail me now before I change my mind and decide to just put the lens in storage!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Calgary, Alberta

Shipping Charge
Canada Post Cost

Shipping Services
ExpressPost C.O.D.

Shipping Destinations
Canada Only

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
I am going to restrict this sale to Canada initially as I'm switching banks and don't have PayPal set up yet.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

06-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Bump for a truly epic lens. I got one, and I wouldnt dream of selling it. This is the first copy I have seen for sale sence I bought mine 7 months ago.
06-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
pm has been sent and this unit is mine.