Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Extension Tube Set w or w/o FA50 1.4

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Extension Tube Set w or w/o FA50 1.4

Asking Price
$100 or $279 Canadian

Item Description
This is fully manual extension tube set lets you turn any aperture-equipped lens into a macro. It's alot cheaper go this route than buying a dedicated macro lens. There are no contacts at all. Literally, it's just a tube, filled with air. It disassembles into 5 pieces. It consists of two ends plus three extensions labeled #1, #2 and #3. The first 4 pictures below demonstrate non-cropped shots you get with a FA50 1.4; then with the #1 extension; then with both the #1 and #2 extension; and finally with all the extensions; #1, #2, and #3.

Next is a close-up of a dandelion taken with I forget how many of the extensions and a FA 50 1.4. On a K20D, you either use the M setting; or on any other setting, the lens reverts to the AV mode.

I will also include a 49mm reverse mounting adapter and 49mm reversing ring. The reverse mounting adapter lets you mount a 49mm lens directly on your body and the reversing ring lets you mount one 49mm onto the front of another.

Additionally, I have an FA50 1.4 with a year left on the Canadian warranty that I will sell with the tubes and rings. I don't want to sell the lens without the tubes and the rings at this time because I have no other lenses with aperture rings.

If you buy the tubes, rings and lens, I'll also throw in a Hoya 49mm circular polarizer.

I'm asking $100 for the tubes and rings; $279 for the tubes, rings, lens & CPL. I still have the original box for the lens and a cash receipt from "The Camera Store". I barely ever used this lens. It is in mint condition. The tubes and rings show signs of use and have no brand name. The CPL is in mint condition too.

Basically, you get a brand new warrantied lens and all these cool toys and a CPL filter for less than a new FA50 because I don't have to charge any guvnment tax.

I'll put more pictures in another post if I can, as I guess 5 is the max. per posting...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Calgary, Alberta

Shipping Charge
Canada Post Cost

Shipping Services
ExpressPost C.O.D.

Shipping Destinations
Canada Only

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
I'm switching bank accounts in preparation for a long backpacking trip so I haven't got PayPal right now. Will ship C.O.D. in Canada

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
06-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
More Pix

Disassembled, the rings; assembled, on the rings. Not shown, the filter or lens or lens box cause there's tons of those, everywhere...
Attached Images

06-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Weed Shot

Here's another weed shot even closer in I guess with more tubes than the earlier one.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo