Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K20D body + accessories

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D body + accessories

Asking Price
$899 Canadian

Item Description
This camera has only 1,200 actuations and has over $300 of extra accessories included in the asking price.

This is the exact camera that can be found here: Pentax Canada - K20D and Pentax K20D DSLR Body Digital SLR Camera 19381 - Vistek Canada Product Detail. I bought it on September 10, 2008 in Calgary and still have the original cash receipt and all the software, manuals and accessories. But, the box has been thrown out or this listing would be classified 'as new'.

Includes these extra accessories:

Pentax 0-ME53 Magnifying Eyecup like found here: Pentax O-ME53 Magnifying Eyecup Digital SLR Camera 30150 - Vistek Canada Product Detail and The Online Photographer: The Full-Frame Dilemma...and a Cure

Pentax LL-80 Focusing Screen like found here: Pentax Focus Screen G | TheCameraStore.com

2 extra (three total) genuine Pentax batteries like found here: Pentax D-LI50 Battery | TheCameraStore.com

An extra battery charger that has a fold-away AC plug and has a 12V cigarette lighter adapter.

A genuine Pentax DSLR camera bag.

In superb condition as you can tell by the limited number of pictures taken with it because I hate to go outside in the cold and it was a brutal winter; I have been extremely busy at work; an illness and because I know my *ist DS so well, I kept finding myself grabbing it instead of this camera I didn't yet know that well. I was quite shocked to see how low the shot count was. I'm selling only because I just sold my Voigtlander 180 and am going on a long 6 month+ back-packing trip. The video capabilities and smaller size of the K-7 are far more suited to my pancakes and my extreme reluctance to carry any more stuff than I have to. I understand all the advantages of a video camera, and am generally reluctant to buy the first generation of anything but have been extremely happy with Pentax so I will take the risk to gain the weight savings.

I will also optionally sell together with a Hoya CPL filter and Pentax FA50 f/1.4 lens that still has over one year left on the warranty for $1,075. I did keep the box on the lens though, go figure. I never used this lens after getting the K20D because I never needed the speed. and near the focal length, prefer my DA40 or DA70.

I sold an FA77 here two years ago but can't find the buyer to leave me feedback, but next week, I hope the buyer for my Voigtlander will say something good.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Calgary, Alberta, Great White North

Shipping Charge
Xpresspost cost

Shipping Services
Xpresspost C.O.D. Insured

Shipping Destinations
Canada Only

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
I will ship C.O.D. in Canada but will require a certified cheque drawn on a major bank as payment to the (fe)mailman. I will be most price amendable if you send a friend or relative over to my house with a fistful of twenties, obviously.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Mr. The Guy; 06-06-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: $100 Price Reduction
06-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Bump because of price reduction from $999 to $899. And $1,175 to $1,075.

Last edited by Mr. The Guy; 06-06-2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelling error and add additional price
06-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Selling Price

Sold body, extra battery and focus screen thru kijiji.ca to local buyer (pentaxforums lurker) for $650 Canadian. Hey, not even a low ball offer from some guy in Toronto thru here! I guess everyone is going to get a K-7...

Watch this space for battery and charger sale.