Feedback Score: 55 (100%)
[SOLD] Kenko Pz-AF 1.5X Teleplus SHQ

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kenko Pz-AF 1.5X Teleplus SHQ

Asking Price
SOLD

Item Description
Like new condition, original box, pouch, caps, papers. $125.00 shipped in CONUS.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Bolingbrook

Shipping Charge
$5

Shipping Services
Priority Mail

Shipping Destinations
United States

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
none

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by ivoire; 06-04-2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: sold
06-04-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Now thats what I call express sale,and in demand

cheers
06-05-2009, 02:08 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Just for interest's sake, the SHQ ones are the ones that do SDM/HSM?
06-05-2009, 04:47 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Skyntara Quote
Just for interest's sake, the SHQ ones are the ones that do SDM/HSM?

It seems it's a little bit more complicated than that:

Apparently, there are 2 versions of the SHQ, one with 6 contacts at the rear, and one with seven.

I've got the latter one, I've only ever tried it with a 70-200 2.8 HSM, and it didn't really work. The lens would focus in the vicinity of the correct focus point, but then kept going to and fro without ever locking focus, even in good light and with contrasty subjects.

The powerzoom contacts seem to be working, since the lens roughly focuses, I'm not sure if my converter has some sort of defect, but I will soon try the TC with an HSM lens, with the extra contact masked with a tape.

From what I've understood talking to other owners, is that the MC DG version, which doesn't work with SDM/HSM lenses, still has the powerzoom contacts, but they aren't active.

06-06-2009, 01:49 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
I think there are quite many versions. :P
Mine is SHQ DG without MC marking and it works with sdm on DA*200.

.muus
06-06-2009, 08:54 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by nicolas1970i Quote
It seems it's a little bit more complicated than that:

Apparently, there are 2 versions of the SHQ, one with 6 contacts at the rear, and one with seven.

I've got the latter one, I've only ever tried it with a 70-200 2.8 HSM, and it didn't really work. The lens would focus in the vicinity of the correct focus point, but then kept going to and fro without ever locking focus, even in good light and with contrasty subjects.

The powerzoom contacts seem to be working, since the lens roughly focuses, I'm not sure if my converter has some sort of defect, but I will soon try the TC with an HSM lens, with the extra contact masked with a tape.

From what I've understood talking to other owners, is that the MC DG version, which doesn't work with SDM/HSM lenses, still has the powerzoom contacts, but they aren't active.
I have the Kenko version as sold above. It has 7 pins on one side with 6 on the other. Focuses fine with my Sigma 70-200 HSM. Quite good quality and sharpness. I am still waiting for Sigma to come up with their HDM compatible TC.