Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Banned

Feedback Score: 8 (79%)
[SOLD] Asahi Pentax Auto Bellows M set

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Asahi Pentax Auto Bellows M set

Asking Price

Item Description
Asahi Pentax Auto Bellows M set w/ Slide Copier

this is a K mount auto bellows set. it is missing the originally included double cable release. this is how it was when I purchased it. its not needed for use on a digital body, but I certainly have to mention its absence from the set. it also has no front or rear caps for the bellows, gain this is how it was when I bought it. the entire set is in excellent condition for its age. it has only been used by me a handful of times. the box has seen better days, but is in good condition overall. the bellows are a bit dusty (again how I received them) but nothing is broken or inoperable. and the bellows themselves are in good condition with no holes or rips of any kind (no light leaks.) again the whole set is in excellent shape. the kit includes:

Auto Bellows M
Slide Copier M w/two strip film holders
scales (50 & 55mm normal and reverse)
original boxes for bellows & slide copier
original instruction manual

again, the doubles cable release is not included

I really do hate to let this go, but LBA has struck. besides I have been meaning to get an m42 version to replace this set. dont skip this over friends, K mount bellows dont show up too often and this is a fair price for an excellent set! if you want to do some serious macro work, this could be a much cheaper alternative to a dedicated macro lens, plus the ability to go well past 1:1 magnification.

here are some photos of the set (lens not included) sorry for the P&S photos.. the optio was all I had on hand when I mountd the camera to the bellows.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Savannah, GA, USA

Shipping Charge
6.00 US 13.00 Canada rest of world actual shipping cost

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
any other questions about price shipping (international) or any questions about the set or how to use it, feel free to send me a PM.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

06-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
PM with interest.

Actually, EDIT:

PM with intent to buy.

Last edited by chalion; 06-11-2009 at 11:43 AM.
06-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
Banned

Original Poster
SOLD pending payment.
06-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Chalion -- thanks for killing my GBA. I'm selling stuff off to break even.

06-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by geauxpez Quote
Chalion -- thanks for killing my GBA. I'm selling stuff off to break even.
I just sold this to buy a macro-takumar.....
06-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
Veteran Member

The ones in the marketplace recently were really sweet. I and reimbursing myself for getting 2 cameras CLA'd (thanks Eric) and buying an (OLD) Pocket Wizard kit (part of which will be sold soon). Geez. I can't beleive I'm selling my OM2n, but I just don't use it.
06-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
Banned

Original Poster
The ones in the marketplace recently were really sweet. I and reimbursing myself for getting 2 cameras CLA'd (thanks Eric) and buying an (OLD) Pocket Wizard kit (part of which will be sold soon). Geez. I can't beleive I'm selling my OM2n, but I just don't use it.
I wsh I could say I was breaking even. I will somehow, but not now..... but damn this deal was too good to pass up.

RARE ASAHI Pentax MACRO-TAKUMAR 50mm f/4 LENS New w/box - eBay (item 390058262527 end time Jun-11-09 12:11:32 PDT)

I guess I will have to sell my beloved A 70-210mm. I swore I would never sell her...

06-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #8

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I got one of these I need to sell - $100 shipped its yours. Its not new - no box, don't think I have the case but the lens is near to LN- condition
06-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
I wsh I could say I was breaking even. I will somehow, but not now..... but damn this deal was too good to pass up.

RARE ASAHI Pentax MACRO-TAKUMAR 50mm f/4 LENS New w/box - eBay (item 390058262527 end time Jun-11-09 12:11:32 PDT)

I guess I will have to sell my beloved A 70-210mm. I swore I would never sell her...

Wow -- that's clean. You must have a shelf at home sagging with clean Takumars. If you need a screwmount bellows to use with those I have one that's a little rough around the edges that I'm about to list -- CHEAP!
06-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Naturephoto1P Quote
I got one of these I need to sell - $100 shipped its yours. Its not new - no box, don't think I have the case but the lens is near to LN- condition
wont do me good to have two! I swear I have no money left..... I need a SM bellows though...
06-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
Banned

Original Poster
Wow -- that's clean. You must have a shelf at home sagging with clean Takumars. If you need a screwmount bellows to use with those I have one that's a little rough around the edges that I'm about to list -- CHEAP!
new in box

Super-Takumar 1:3.5/35
Macro-Takumar 1:4/50
S-M-C Macro-Takumar 1:4/100
Super-Takumar 1:3.5/135

in box but used (former PJ lens)

Tele-Takumar 1:6.3/300

I think its safe to say I probably have the largest collection of 'mint' takumars around, but then I always look for equipment as close to new as possible. and sorry, I cant take you up on the bellows. my non-essentials funds are pretty well dried up at the moment.
06-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #12

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I have two SM bellows - one that I do not use but I do not think it is a Pentax. If I remember right, sorry at work, I have one identical to the one you sold in SM mount with the slide copier that I have set up to slide right onto a K mount body and the whole shebang that goes with it - scales etc and I have another one that is a bit different but a SM bellows / no slide copier. PM me and I can shoot you some pics. Its clean - if it serves your needs it might assist in my LBA as well as I need to do a bit of house cleaning in that area ;-)
06-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
Veteran Member

I'm guessing you're looking for a 28mm next.
06-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #14
Banned

Original Poster
I'm guessing you're looking for a 28mm next.
mint in box? actually my prize in this area would be an 85. I honestly dont go looking for such lenses, its just that when they pop up, the price is usually too good to pass up. like my macro-takumar 100mm. henry's had it listed as a buy it now for 150 bucks... brand new in box... those can go for that price well used. I just get lucky with the hidden unused lenses I guess. I actually have a 28mm 3.5 that is in excellent condition. my full Takumar lens list: Equipment panchro

I have a love for 55's...
06-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 24 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
... my full Takumar lens list: Equipment panchro

I have a love for 55's...
That's impressive. I guess you want to add Tak24, 120, 200 to the list.