Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax FA 28-105mm f/3.2-4.5 AL [IF] (silver)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax FA 28-105mm f/3.2-4.5 AL [IF] (silver)

Asking Price
USD $180 firm, shipped (see shipping charge/services notes)

Item Description
If you don't need to go wide, this is a high value (excellent price / performance) walkaround or travel lens.

Originally purchased from a fellow PFer in April 2008. Selling for purely silly reasons: I wanted a black one, and found it recently. :P

Lens is in excellent condition, per Adorama's condition scale.

Includes:
  • Lens
  • Pentax front lens cap
  • Generic rear lens cap
  • Stock hood (minus filter access door#)
  • Original box, materials, paperwork
# The access door is used to rotate filters. With the hood in place, the "door" is at the bottom of the lens. I originally used a small piece of gaffer's tape to cover up the door. When refreshing the tape one day, I decided to leave it off...and never put it back on. I simply never had any issues with the door uncovered.

Pics of the lens and a couple shots taken with this lens while on vacation.

Note: I'm unable to ship until 14 July 2009.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Evanston IL USA

Shipping Charge
Included to lower-48 contiguous US states. Other destinations by arrangement, at buyer's expense, per my actual costs.

Shipping Services
FedEx Ground / Home Delivery to lower-48 contiguous US states, insured for purchase price, delivery signature required. Other carriers, service levels, or destinations by arrangement only, at buyer's expense, per my actual costs.

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Certified check / USPS money order accepted from US buyers only.

Paypal accepted from all buyers. Buyer and seller split Paypal fees (if applicable) 50/50 since it's a benefit and convenience to both parties.

Peace of Mind Guarantee: Buyer has 48 hrs after receipt to test / review and ensure the lens meets their satisfaction and my description. Not satisfied? Buyer pays return shipping, and upon receipt and confirmation of contents and condition, I'll refund the purchase price, less my actual shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!