Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
[SOLD] DA 40mm Limited pancake

*SOLD*

For sale is a DA 40mm Limited pancake lens. It's in excellent condition, but there is a piece of dust inside the front element. It hasn't appeared in any of my photos so I don't think it affects the image quality.

The previous owner lost the front cap/hood attachment so I'm including a Pentax clip-on lens cap AND a Pentax press-on lens cap. Also included are its original rear cap, original soft bag (not pictured), and manual (not pictured).

I'm asking for $220 USD shipped w/insurance and delivery confirmation to anywhere in the US. No need to deal with rebates. I will ship internationally for a bit more, but the price will depend on where you're located. I don't have any feedback at this forum, but I recently dealt with both ccallana and dleung on this forum. I also have Heatware and eBay references.

I'll accept non-CC Paypal or check/money order. If you want to pay by check or money order, I will cross ship only if you're an established member with good feedback. Otherwise, I will ship after I receive payment.

Feel free to negotiate with me. I'm also open to trades for a decent 28-70mm range lens.

Attached Images

Last edited by igowerf; 05-06-2007 at 12:04 PM. Reason: adjusted price again