Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax SMC DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 WR SDM w/ Box, Worldwide Ship!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 WR SDM w/ Box, Worldwide Ship!

Asking Price
$620

Item Description
THE legend, that speaks for itself. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm too poor to afford such glory :P It comes in a slightly worn box, with all original accessories (save warranty card), including soft case. I'm also including a 77mm Multi-coated UV filter, which cost me around $18.

The condition of the lens is perfect, and it works perfectly. You would have to look extremely hard to tell this apart from a brand new lens. Focus is dead-on and the silent motor is a dream. There may just be some tiny bits of dust *externally* on the lens for being used -- no one can avoid that! No scratches or chips, certainly no fungus/haze/fog/anything else bad.

Pictures of the item for sale:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
CT, USA

Shipping Charge
$10 USA, $30 Canada, $35 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order. Please note: I can only accept Western Union/Money Gram/Bank Transfer/International Money Order for non-US buyers for this item, because of the value. My reputation speaks for itself. Thank you.

Additional Details
I gladly accept PayPal, Money Order, Int'l Money Order (from Canada), Western Union Money Gram, and personal cheque. If paying by PayPal or Cheque, please add %4 to the total unless you paying by PayPal as a personal transaction for friends/family/associates. All non-US shipping is Express Mail with special handling to ensure it gets to securely.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-30-2009, 06:16 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Hey, with this lens the total cost shipped to Australia would be $655USD.

Lets say i plan to pay you via Paypal...

Could you explain to me what the 4% ontop of the total means?
07-30-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eccentriq Quote
Hey, with this lens the total cost shipped to Australia would be $655USD.

Lets say i plan to pay you via Paypal...

Could you explain to me what the 4% ontop of the total means?
Hi there! The %4 addition is unnecessary if you send the money as "Payment Owed". You would be able to confirm before sending money that no fees are taken out on either end.
07-30-2009, 06:47 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Alright, that sounds good. I'll see what i can do in the morning about funds! I'll let you know tomorrow if i have the funds to proceed with the buy.

07-30-2009, 06:55 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eccentriq Quote
Alright, that sounds good. I'll see what i can do in the morning about funds! I'll let you know tomorrow if i have the funds to proceed with the buy.
Great! Feel free to continue the sale through PMs if you'd like. Thanks a lot!
08-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sssssssssold!