Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #61
Kei

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Free bump and some comments:

Payment was sent on Sunday nite and I got the DA 12-24 on Wednesday. The lens looks LIKE NEW with all documentation included, even the original receipt. The whole process went smoothly with no problem at all and I would love to trade with Joseph again.

Kei

08-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #62
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks Kei!

That is very kind of you to write and for the free bump as well.

Sincerely,

Joseph

QuoteOriginally posted by Kei Quote
Free bump and some comments:

Payment was sent on Sunday nite and I got the DA 12-24 on Wednesday. The lens looks LIKE NEW with all documentation included, even the original receipt. The whole process went smoothly with no problem at all and I would love to trade with Joseph again.

Kei
08-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #63

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Joseph,

I can't believe your FA 77mm is still available!

The combo I got from you, the K20D + DA* 50-135, is indeed a great pairing. If for some reason I find the lens lacking (which I'm pretty sure won't happen - but if it does, it's merely due to a lack of skill on my part) then I may snap up the 77 if it's still available in the future.

Disregarding the lazy post office ppl, the only way the transaction could have gone smoother was if we had met in person.

Thanks!!
08-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #64
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the kind words! As for the 77mm.... yes, that one surprises me a bit as well. I do have someone interested at the moment but if we can't make it work, I'll update you.

Sincerely,

Joseph

QuoteOriginally posted by twilight_samurai Quote
Joseph,

I can't believe your FA 77mm is still available!

The combo I got from you, the K20D + DA* 50-135, is indeed a great pairing. If for some reason I find the lens lacking (which I'm pretty sure won't happen - but if it does, it's merely due to a lack of skill on my part) then I may snap up the 77 if it's still available in the future.

Disregarding the lazy post office ppl, the only way the transaction could have gone smoother was if we had met in person.

Thanks!!

08-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #65
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 36 (100%)
pm sent regarding fa 77
08-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #66
Forum Member

Original Poster
PM's Replied. OP updated

Last item up for bids... the 100mm Macro. Reduced the price and included free shipping to CONUS (overseas offers, I'll give the equivalent discount.)

Operators are standing by!

Thanks everyone for all the interest. This has been a great experience.

Sincerely,
08-17-2009, 06:04 AM   #67

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent

PM sent for the DFA 100 macro.
08-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #68
Forum Member

Original Poster
PMS replied! OP updated.

Well, it appears that everything is sold (I should get final confirmation on Friday morning and will mark this post off accordingly.)

I've replied to all the PM's (especially the few that came in last night on the macro! Wow... not a single bite for two weeks and then a little incentive and whammo! It's gone!)

Anyhow.... I'll make a final post on this thread on Friday. In the meantime, thanks to everyone who inquired and/or bought my lenses. I never would of thought I'd be able to sell everything. What a wonderful system!

Sincerely,

08-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #69
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!!

All items have now been sold off.

Thanks Pentax Forums for making this service available! I never thought I would use it but here I am, eternally grateful for it.

I believe I've provided feedback to all the buyers. If I haven't please advise and I will fix that right away.

Thanks again everyone!

Sincerely,