Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by somethinchill Quote
Hey,
I'm really sorry I posted it out there. I didn't know how to do the private message or that there was one.
Just click on the user's name and the drop down menu appears - there is an option to send a PM...

08-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #32
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
Original Poster
PMs replied! OP updated.

Moved images from two separate posts to the original post (since I have 5 items left).

All PM's replied to. Thanks again for all your interest!

Sincerely,

Joseph
08-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent for 18-250mm.

=)
08-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #34

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Thank god someone bought that FA31. Another day or so and I would have given in. I'm in the lens poor house already. The DA70 I just bought has me hungry for more limiteds.

08-04-2009, 09:52 AM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by fiveo Quote
Thank god someone bought that FA31...
Ditto here. I don't know what I would have done but I wanted that 31mm bad, especially in silver.

But then again, I also want the 50-135, 18-250 and the Macro May be if they don't sell in a month or two...
08-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #36
Forum Member

Original Poster
PM's Replied. OP updated

Thanks everyone!!

Sincerely,

Joseph
08-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #37

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
How come Joseph's feedback is still zero? Somebody should have received the lens and why not give some feedback.

08-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #38

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Vancouver to me is like 4 time zones away from me, still waiting, then I'll post feedback. I am following the package via tracking number through Canada Post.

Last edited by alfdog; 08-05-2009 at 05:12 AM.
08-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #39
Forum Member

Original Poster
I think it's customary to wait for the lens to have been received first before commenting on one's feedback.

It may not have been apparent but everyone that bought something from me was advised by me that where I live, Monday was a holiday and therefore there was no deliveries made until today (Tuesday). I think my first post on this was Friday afternoon.

All packages were sent to the post office this morning (Tuesday) except for Alfdog, who bought a lens from me Saturday morning and I took the package to the post office that morning but Canada Post doesn't deliver on the weekends/holidays... therefore, it was just sent today as well.

In any event, I appreciate that you are wondering if I'm a good seller or not. I just know that I tried to communicate with everyone who's been interested in my items for sale and whether it worked out or not, we stayed in touch. As for the final feedback score... that will now depends if I completed the proper documentation properly or not. I'm hoping that I did as it *seemed* straight-forward and people should start received items hopefully by the end of the week or next at the latest. (Depending if they sprung for the faster service or didn't mind waiting a few extra days).

I also checked with a couple of buyers and they confirmed that they have received notice from Canada Post that an item has been shipped and a tracking number was produced. (Those of you that haven't please let me know... I've been watching the status of the delivery and things seem to be ticking along. Very neat how it all works. Makes me wonder what else I can sell around here!! And yes, people have noticed that I own a 50mm f/1.4 but am not selling it.... sentimental reasons.)

Anyhow... this is all new to me but I hope at the end of the day, I have people happy with what I sent and everything goes smoothly.

If you have any specific questions for me, please don't hesitate to PM me. If I'm awake, I try to answer back as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Joseph

QuoteOriginally posted by happygui Quote
How come Joseph's feedback is still zero? Somebody should have received the lens and why not give some feedback.

Last edited by Joseph D.; 08-05-2009 at 12:24 AM.
08-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #40

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
this sounds good. I was just curious.

QuoteOriginally posted by Joseph D. Quote
I think it's customary to wait for the lens to have been received first before commenting on one's feedback.

It may not have been apparent but everyone that bought something from me was advised by me that where I live, Monday was a holiday and therefore there was no deliveries made until today (Tuesday). I think my first post on this was Friday afternoon.

All packages were sent to the post office this morning (Tuesday) except for Alfdog, who bought a lens from me Saturday morning and I took the package to the post office that morning but Canada Post doesn't deliver on the weekends/holidays... therefore, it was just sent today as well.

In any event, I appreciate that you are wondering if I'm a good seller or not. I just know that I tried to communicate with everyone who's been interested in my items for sale and whether it worked out or not, we stayed in touch. As for the final feedback score... that will now depends if I completed the proper documentation properly or not. I'm hoping that I did as it *seemed* straight-forward and people should start received items hopefully by the end of the week or next at the latest. (Depending if they sprung for the faster service or didn't mind waiting a few extra days).

I also checked with a couple of buyers and they confirmed that they have received notice from Canada Post that an item has been shipped and a tracking number was produced. (Those of you that haven't please let me know... I've been watching the status of the delivery and things seem to be ticking along. Very neat how it all works. Makes me wonder what else I can sell around here!! And yes, people have noticed that I own a 50mm f/1.4 but am not selling it.... sentimental reasons.)

Anyhow... this is all new to me but I hope at the end of the day, I have people happy with what I sent and everything goes smoothly.

If you have any specific questions for me, please don't hesitate to PM me. If I'm awake, I try to answer back as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Joseph
08-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #41
Forum Member

Original Poster
No worries!

Joseph

QuoteOriginally posted by happygui Quote
this sounds good. I was just curious.
08-06-2009, 09:49 AM   #42
Forum Member

Original Poster
All PMs responded to...

Thanks everyone!

Kind regards,

Joseph
08-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #43
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
M42-K Adapter

Hi Joseph,

You have a PM.
08-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #44
JML
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM for DA 12-24

PM sent for 12-24.
Interested in buying this lens.
08-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #45
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
K20d

Hi Joseph,

Interested in K20D, Check PM (thinking abt other lens as well). Please repost K20D pics or send it to me.. Thanks!

Last edited by ntrao; 08-06-2009 at 10:37 PM.