Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
[SOLD] P3n + Flash unit both for parts

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
P3n + Flash unit both for parts

Asking Price
Shipping

Item Description
Im getting rid of a Vivitar Flash unit and a P3N camera I bought in a lot for the lenses that were in the lot.

The flash is unknown if it is operational since it is missing the battery door.

The Camera Meters, and fires the shutter However the shutter has a tendecy to fire on its own for an unknown reason. I cannot dissasemble the camera since there is a stripped screw on the top of said camera. The hotshoe for the camera has also been removed from someone prior to my recieving the camera.

Both items are being sold in non working order as parts. They may be fixable but I dont really care to find out as I dont particularly care for the P3N's meter and I already have several flash units.

I have placed an order for some body caps and if they come in before the camera is shipped out I will place a body cap on the camera, but as of now the camera sits on a shelf where it is safe from harm.

I recieved a Ricoh KR10 from a member of this forum for no more than shipping as he thought the camera was inoperable and I'd like to pass the Karma along so these items go to whomever would like to pay the shipping charge. Im sure someone here needs a parts camera

Adam

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Damaged

Item Location
Silver Creek, GA (near Rome GA)

Shipping Charge
Acctual (smallest flat rate box I can get it in)

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
See Discription

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo