Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] SMC Pentax M 135mm f3.5 in excellent condition

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax M 135mm f3.5 in excellent condition

Asking Price
$70 CAN ( includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or CONUS)

Item Description
Up for sale is my SMC Pentax-M f1:3.5 135mm short telephoto portrait lens, serial number 6816352. The lens is in excellent condition. The glass is pristine, no haze, fungus or any kind of mark at all. Under very bright light, there's tiny bit of fine dust visible on inside elements which does not affect the image quality at all. The aperture is snappy, clicks on all F stops with ease. Focus is silky smooth and well dampened, a joy to use. You'll love the focus ring on this one. Lens barrel shows minimal signs of use, just couple of faint brassing marks near the aperture ring. Please check the pictures to verify the cosmetic condition of the lens. The lens comes with a generic front and original rear cap.

This lens was well taken care of and I've enjoyed using it with K10D and K20D. It does not have the A setting-so it will not give you auto exposer but, you can get the exposer reading by pressing the green button right behind the shutter release button. I just don't use the lens enough to justify keeping it.

I've included couple of quick shots taken with this lens to give you an idea about it's image quality. Both pictures were taken at f3.5, ISO 400 and 1/40s.

I would like to mention the fact that I'm fairly new to the forum marketplace. But, Ive been buying and selling on ebay on irregular basis and I have 166, 100% positive feed back. My ebay seller id is also =artistcjconrad=. You are welcome to check my ebay seller's or buyer's history.

Thanks for looking and best regards.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
St-Tite, Quebec; Canada

Shipping Charge
Included in the price

Shipping Services
Canada Post regular air parcel

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Additional Details
I'll ship to Canada and the US. Payment by paypal only.

The lens comes with 100% money back guarantee. If the lens is not as described or you find something wrong with it, I'll give you a full refund including shipping cost after I receive the lens back. Return shipping cost is buyer's responsibility, I won't be able to refund that amount.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by artistcjconrad; 09-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.
08-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #2

Original Poster
Reduced the price to $70 CAN shipped anywhere in Canada and the CONUS, can't go any lower than that. It's a very capable lens in excellent condition.
08-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #3

Original Poster
One little bump....
08-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
Someone from St-Tite, that's pretty rare! Is that in Mauricie? If so, we might walk into each other during the Festival Or maybe it's the "other" St-Tite (des Caps)...

I have the M150 f3,5, and I believe the two lenses are very similar (they even look similar). If so, it's a great catch for anyone who doesn't mind going manual.

The lens has a built-in hood, right?

Good luck with the sale.

08-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
Someone from St-Tite, that's pretty rare! Is that in Mauricie? If so, we might walk into each other during the Festival Or maybe it's the "other" St-Tite (des Caps)...

I have the M150 f3,5, and I believe the two lenses are very similar (they even look similar). If so, it's a great catch for anyone who doesn't mind going manual.

The lens has a built-in hood, right?

Good luck with the sale.
Yes, it's in Mauricie and I live right in the heart of festival. well, I don't know how rare it is to be from St-Tite but, A brown skinned guy from St-Tite-that is rare!!
I'm an exotic creature around here. So, if you see a brown skinned guy walking around with a pentax camera during the festival, that would be me.

cj
08-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #6

Original Poster
Another little bump................
08-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #7

Original Poster
The lens is sold for 23 live chickens, thanks