Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
[SOLD] D FA 100mm f2.8 Macro, Mint+

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
D FA 100mm f2.8 Macro, Mint+

Asking Price
$380

Item Description
I am reluctantly letting this one go; it's a great 1:1 macro lens, but I just found myself not using the AF at all, which has led me to use primarily my MF macro lenses.

This was purchased last December from Ebay user

eBay My World - ardinbir

The item was listed as new, and it certainly looked new, but the box was in a slightly rough shape, so it may have been a new/old stock. Because of that, I don't know if Pentax would consider this "within warranty" in case it needs servicing, even though it's been less than 1 year since I purchased it. I can give you a copy of the Email receipt I received if you need/want it.

Condition:

Optics: 9/10 -- I'm being modest. I really see no fault with the optics at all.
Cosmetics: 9/10 -- very slight rub marks here and there, but nothing big & in your face. Looks mint.
Mechanics: 9/10 -- again, being modest. I don't see any problem with it whatsoever. Focusing and aperture are in top shape.

Comes with original front & rear caps, original hood, lens case and box.

I will ship this to anywhere in the world using USPS International Priority. You pay shipping & paypal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
Boston, MA

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
I will accept any payment with the understanding that I will ship only when all payments have cleared.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by RawheaD; 08-23-2009 at 08:25 AM.
08-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending
08-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 38 (100%)
Just got mine a couple of days ago, my first macro. Haven't taken it for a real spin yet but a few test shots indoors tell me its got a lot of potential.