Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax DA 18-250mm, Tiffen Filters, and Free Shipping!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 18-250mm

Asking Price
$370

Item Description
I am selling one Like New copy of the Pentax DA 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 ED AL (IF). It was purchased new from Amazon in May 2009. It has no scratches or any other obvious signs of use. It's a great lens in great condition.

It comes in the original box, with original paperwork, lens caps, and lens hood. The focus and zoom actions are smooth and just what you would expect out of the box from a new lens.

Also included is a 62mm Tiffen Photo Essentials filter pack, which includes a UV filter, Circular Polarizer, and an 812 color warming filter. This was purchased new at the same time as the lens, and one of the filters has always been on the lens any time the camera has been out and about.

I will take pictures of this lens and even post some sample shots tomorrow. Until then, please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Dayton, Ohio, USA

Shipping Charge
Continental US shipipng included in price

Shipping Services
Priority Mail standard; Expedited services available

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Additional Details
Paypal, cashier's checks, or money orders accepted.

Priority Mail shipping to continental US included in price. Faster shippng methods or other locations will pay the actual difference in price compared to the most expensive Priority Mail zone in CONUS.

In the case of international orders, any additional costs (duties, etc.) are the buyer's responsibility. I will only send international orders with honest and fully documented customs information.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by aerodave; 08-24-2009 at 07:06 PM.
08-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
Attached are some pics of this lens, the filter set, and a couple shots taken using this lens.

These are large "thumbnails", they will take you to the Picasa album where you can zoom to the full-size versions.

I've also adjusted the price based on some further research into the used market. But remember, this price includes shipping and three filters!

08-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Payment sent.