Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2009, 02:17 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Those pictures tempt me... someone snag it before it appears in my dreams!

08-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
All this SDM failing business had better be addressed officially by Pentax. The least they can do is fix it for you, free of charge, as it's obviously a defect and not something you did. It's simply incredble they can operate this way and expect anyone to buy this technology.

Sorry, just had to rant.
I did think about walking in there with my K-7, 6 other Pentax lenses and receipts and say "hey, want to keep me happy?"

Maybe somebody else could try that--what a deal they'd get!

QuoteOriginally posted by Andi Lo:
Those pictures tempt me... someone snag it before it appears in my dreams!
PM sent... to your dreams!!! (thanks again, Jay! )

Last edited by farfisa; 08-26-2009 at 02:29 PM.
08-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Seller is a good bloke, buy with confidence.
08-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
farfisa, if you would rather someone else take this I will.

I just did a wedding the weekend and got paid and well... if it's still up on the chopping block I'll be next in line. It's either a lens or a body but honestly, I'd rather have a version where the SDM failed so that way I don't need to worry about when it's going to happen after the warranty is up. Heads up for anyone with a VISA though, possibly Mastercard also, buying lenses or anything with one adds one(1) year to the manufacture warranty so if you bought this or any lens, body, washer, etc. you're covered, the claim just goes through the CC company. 1 Year PENTAX warranty would then be 2

08-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by F-Stop Quote
farfisa, if you would rather someone else take this I will.

I just did a wedding the weekend and got paid and well... if it's still up on the chopping block I'll be next in line. It's either a lens or a body but honestly, I'd rather have a version where the SDM failed so that way I don't need to worry about when it's going to happen after the warranty is up. Heads up for anyone with a VISA though, possibly Mastercard also, buying lenses or anything with one adds one(1) year to the manufacture warranty so if you bought this or any lens, body, washer, etc. you're covered, the claim just goes through the CC company. 1 Year PENTAX warranty would then be 2
I can't tell if that's an offer or not...

I never said it wasn't a good deal!

Guess I'll send a PM
08-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Oh, stupid me, I got confused by the other post and thought you were buying it with me neglecting the fact your also the one selling it, I'm bad with names... I think it's time for some food.

Sending PM now!

08-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Oh, stupid me, I got confused by the other post and thought you were buying it with me neglecting the fact your also the one selling it, I'm bad with names... I think it's time for some food.

Sending PM now!

PM replied--looks like I have a deal in place! Will update if it falls through.

08-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Money sent! Looks like this little guy will have seen the Desert, 'Upper Canada' and is now going on vacation in Newfoundland for some Iceberg and Whale watching... well, not so much but my LBA is over for this year.
08-27-2009, 05:05 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Alfisti Quote
Seller is a good bloke, buy with confidence.
Thanks, mate!

Money sent! Looks like this little guy will have seen the Desert, 'Upper Canada' and is now going on vacation in Newfoundland for some Iceberg and Whale watching... well, not so much but my LBA is over for this year.
LBA over for the year? We'll see!
Item is sold and will ship out today--thanks!