Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AF Macro Lens, Ships Worldwide!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AF Macro Lens, Ships Worldwide!

Asking Price
$215

Item Description
Up for sale tonight is one heck of an amazing lens. Easily one of the best "walk-around" zooms available for the Pentax system. Sharp end to end, great colors, and a very useful and tight macro mode. There's quite a big difference between 24mm and 28mm, so this lens would be a big step up from a walk-around lens starting at 28mm, if you like the wide end a lot.

The condition of this copy is immaculate with almost no signs of usage whatsoever. No marks on the glass and only minor marks on the mount from mounting/dismounting. I don't see any notable signs of usage on the body. The box has a small tear on the top that I taped up. No other marks or wear that I see on any included items.

The lens comes with the original soft case, paperwork, box, petal lens hood, and front cap, all from the original limited edition 50th Anniversary run. It also comes with a generic rear cap, and a 72mm UV filter to protect your investment. There's no vignetting on the wide angle with this filter.

Here are pictures of the actual item for sale:

And here's just one example of the kind of macro shot achievable using this lens:

I put down "Selling or Trading" for this item, because I will consider interesting trades for it. I'd always rather sell it outright, but I also love to acquire new toys to play with Post any questions here or feel free to PM me! Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
CT, United States

Shipping Charge
$10 USA, $25 Canada, $35 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
I accept all forms of payment for this item.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

08-28-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent. Would be first lens.
08-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
Original Poster
All (many!) PMs replied to!
08-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
Veteran Member