Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Zenitar 16mm Fisheye M42-mount lens, worldwide ship!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Zenitar 16mm Fisheye M42-mount lens, worldwide ship!

Asking Price
$135

Item Description
This lens just came back from being professionally cleaned and repaired by a local camera shop, as it wasn't collimated properly and wouldn't focus to infinity. It now focuses to infinity perfectly. Please note this is a fully-automatic M42 lens, which means that you cannot manually stop down the aperture unless you somehow find a way to keep the coupling pin depressed. It is very sharp at f/2.8, however. This isn't any kind of defect, but simply how this lens was made.

The condition of the lens is in Good to Excellent condition. There are minor marks on the body from normal handling wear, and some very small marks on the front element only because it's constantly exposed (being a fisheye with no filters attachable). It comes with the original front cap.

Here are pictures of the lens:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
CT, United States

Shipping Charge
Free USA, $10 Canada, $20 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS only

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Additional Details
If you have no feedback as a buyer on this forum and live outside the USA, I require a $15 additional shipping charge for additional tracking/insurance.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
PM sent on this one.
09-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
There are M42 -> K adapters with a flange in the rear to depress the pin and still allow infinity focus. They are available through MFLenses.

Good lens, good luck!
09-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ryan s Quote
There are M42 -> K adapters with a flange in the rear to depress the pin and still allow infinity focus. They are available through MFLenses.

Good lens, good luck!
Thanks for the tip! I've never actually seen anything like that. Would you be able to give a link of some kind? I hope it's to a real store I can buy from and not a forum post I do have other lenses that are built the same way. Cheers!

09-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold! In the spirit of keeping this forum clean it will be marked as sold and moved, but anyone is still free to contact me with helpful information