Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 101 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax K100D in excellent condition + NiMH AAs, Worldwide shipping!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K100D in excellent condition + NiMH AAs, Worldwide shipping!

Asking Price
$250

Item Description
I got this K100D as a backup camera from someone who purchased it as an upgrade to their pocket digicam, but was a little overwhelmed by it. They said they barely used it. It looks to be in almost mint condition, but I'm not sure how to check shutter actuations to see just how much it was used. I personally haven't gotten around to using a backup system much, so it's got to go!

Of course, it works perfectly, and has no major marks anywhere. It's never been dropped or abused. Here are pictures of the item:

The price is $250 including free tracked and insured 3-day shipping in the USA. Cheap shipping worldwide listed in additional details section. I'm also including 4 brand new rechargeable NiMH AA batteries with this camera, even though they're not pictured. If you have any questions or want to buy, post here or send me a PM. Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
United States

Shipping Charge
Free USA, $10 Canada, $20 Worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS only

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy/Additional Details
I accept all forms of payment for this item. All shipping methods offered are USPS Priority Mail insured with tracking and signature confirmation.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
to check the shutter count simply take a pic and use the program Photome and it will tell you the actual shutter count on the picture
09-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
to check the shutter count simply take a pic and use the program Photome and it will tell you the actual shutter count on the picture
It seems to be Windows-only?
09-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
sorry just noticed that I dont know what you would use then if you are using a MAC maybe someone will be along to answer that but they have a plugin for Firefox if you use that as your browser that may help

Found this one http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/ should do the same thing as photome but has a mac version

09-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
Another easy way would be to upload a picture to flickr or something similar. The shutter count can be found under image properties.
09-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sold, sold, sold!