Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax 645 Items

Hopefully I'm not confusing anyone with the title, there are not 645 items for sale here!

The following items are being offered for sale in used, good to excellent condition. I am NOT the original owner if it matters. I hardly used these items since the body was problematic.

(1) SMC Pentax-A 645 75mm f2.8 with generic front cap only and B+W F-Pro UV-Haze Filter. $250.00

(1) SMC Pentax-A 645 35mm f3.5 with Pentax front and rear caps and B+W F-Pro UV-Haze Filter. $350.00 Sold

Both lenses are clear of haze and fungus.

(2) Pentax 120 film backs with container and take up spool. $60.00 each or $100.00 for both. Sold

Prices are in US dollars.
Items are located in Toronto Canada. Local pickup an option.

I will ship worldwide via Canada Post only.
Buyer pays S&H, insurance, custom fees and/or local taxes.
Payment by Paypal only.
All sales are final.

I’m selling these because the 645 body started to malfunction and has already been in to Pentax Canada for a slow shutter curtain (which was fixed). But now it sounds like the drive system (film advance) is confused. I’m not interested in getting it fixed because I have a Pentax 6x7II. If your really interested in the 645 body I’ll sell it as is for $50 + S&H. Sold

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Avenger; 09-26-2009 at 07:21 PM.