Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] Eagle Optics Range Finder 10x50 SRT Binoculars Waterproof

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Eagle Optics Range Finder 10x50 SRT Binoculars Waterproof

Asking Price
325.00 (Binoculars only....$365 with bag)

Item Description: Bought this set of Eagle Optics Range Finder 10x50 SRT Binoculars and never have used them as I am not getting out much these days. Bought them not to long ago and just never really used them.

The set was probably used a total of 5-6 times and even then not for long or in anything other than a zoo, in-city hiking trail or a walk down a pier. New they were around $400 and have a lifetime warranty. I do not have the accessories that came with them. Or I mean I can't find what the heck I did with the case an such. I did buy a Kiva tote bag for them rather than the original case. But I am going to keep the case for my Pentax gear since it is a lot smaller than my old Canon gear.

Anyway, Eagle Optics is great to deal with if you ever, oh, yeah, these are waterproof as well, but Eagle is really super and serious about a lifetime warranty. Friends have had sets over 10yrs old repaired w/o any questions asked.

As mentioned these have not been used really, they have been stored inside in my tote bag (not included). I also made sure all the optics I could clean are clean and clear with a blower & lenspen. There are no scratches, digs or nicks in either the front or real elements and the rubber casing is perfect.

These are a nice deal for any birders out there or anyone who does nature shooting. Also their weight is not bad at all.

PM me with any questions. Oh, I can ship soon as I receive cleared payment via PayPal.

Condition: These have not been used really, as I recall 5 or 6 outings but nowhere in the "brush" or real wilderness areas, just simple afternoon nature hikes or to the zoo. And they have been stored inside in my tote bag (not included). I also made sure all the optics I could clean are clean and clear with a lenspen. There are no scratches, digs or nicks in either the front or real elements and the casing is perfect with zero wear, scuffs or scratches.

Lens Glass Condition: Glass and coatings are perfect with no scratches, nicks, dings or otherwise.

Sale Includes: Binoculars with both sets of attached elements caps as well as original Eagle Optics padded neck strap.

Price: $325 includes US shipping & PP fees. International $345 (see below for more details)

Contact Method: PM with any questions

Feedback: POTN feedbacks in the FB forum over on POTN, as well as eBay Feedback

Reason for selling: Really do not use them and probably will not be doing the hiking I once could anymore.

Photos: {Will post some pics tomorrow. Sort of worn out tonight (AM) but they really are just like new}

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Mint

Item Location
California

Shipping Charge
Included to US via USPS Insured Priority Mail (International $45 via USPS International Express Mail Insured)

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy/Additional Details
Sale is final and as is. But know they are perfect looking and working like new.

=================== Images =============================

{Click on any of the above images to see more images}

If you are interested in the bag with the binoculars the price would be higher to cover the cost of the bag as well as the added shipping, so it would be $365 including shipping insured via USPS Priority within the US. International shipping would be an $50 more and shipped via USPS International Express Mail insured. Here is a shot of the bag and binoculars together:

{Click on the image to see more images}

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by brecklundin; 09-24-2009 at 05:53 PM.