Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax 77mm F1.8 limited Black

SOLD This lens is in immaculate condition having been placed on the camera only once or twice.

$550 shipped to CONUS only.

Last edited by pentaxshooter; 10-26-2008 at 01:31 AM.
05-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Is it still available?
07-21-2007, 12:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
I really need to get a 100mm macro for my work, so this is back on the market....

$550 shipped USA ONLY

You must be a verified PAYPAL user with a CONFIRMED and VERIFIED address.
07-21-2007, 04:17 PM   #4
and
Veteran Member

Nice price, too bad about the conus limitation. So tired of running into this limitation on ebay these days, seems to become more and more common.

07-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #5
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by and Quote
Nice price, too bad about the conus limitation. So tired of running into this limitation on ebay these days, seems to become more and more common.
No offense to this seller but I totally agree AND. I've sold over 200 pieces of Pentax gear on Ebay and shipped to everywhere but China and Africa. Never once had an issue. Deliveries are always on time and the buyers are always happy with the service. Paperwork is virtually the same as in country shipping (Canada). Incoming stuff from the States is my responsibility for duties etc. So I just don't get it. I'd buy a lens like this, at this price in a heartbeat but I'm just no longer asking. I wish one of these sellers would explain why my US dollars are no good....
07-22-2007, 12:07 AM   #6

What is CONUS shipping?

never heard off it.

Guido
07-22-2007, 01:26 AM   #7

Original Poster
Dollars are Dollars whether they be converted from Canadian, Euros, or Yen...

The issue is that I have, on a couple of occasions had stuff from (in this case) Canada kicked back do to "duty" or because, for whatever reason, it was undeliverable....that's the only reason.....
07-22-2007, 04:31 AM   #8
and
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Geyst Quote
What is CONUS shipping?

never heard off it.

Guido
Continental US. (only buyers from contineltal US, ie ppl from Belgium and Hawaii etcetc cannot buy).

07-22-2007, 06:36 AM   #9
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxshooter Quote
Dollars are Dollars whether they be converted from Canadian, Euros, or Yen...

The issue is that I have, on a couple of occasions had stuff from (in this case) Canada kicked back do to "duty" or because, for whatever reason, it was undeliverable....that's the only reason.....
You certainly have the right to be careful and sell it to whomever you want to. It's your stuff and ultimately your money that could be lost. So I have no issue with that and don't want to high jack the thread (but it does keep it at the top of the "daily's" - Lol). Plus I ordered a 77 Ltd (at a higher price) and it's on the way now.

I may be wrong but I suspect that you were using courier's unless there was some sort of error in the addressing. Recently I (and this sort of thing has happened several times) was sending a money order to a guy's office in Chicago via a company that uses brown trucks with gold lettering and it took 12 days to do a 2 day guaranteed delivery. They couldn't find the address. It was the Sears Tower and said so under the address label in big black print!

Personally I think USPS is by far the better shipper and are not interested in soaking the out of country customer on brokerage fees but in getting the package to it's destination. By taking a day or 2 longer they do a better job at a far cheaper rate and have a better network within the US as well as with links to other nations' postal systems. ( And I am self employed with absolutely no links to government)
07-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #10

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
ConUS means continental United States (ie:, no Alaska or Hawaii).
07-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #11

Thx,

I don't see the reason for this limitation, over here the rule is that buyer pays the charges for transport and customs.

Guido
07-22-2007, 01:47 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Forum Rules

QuoteOriginally posted by Geyst Quote

I don't see the reason for this limitation, over here the rule is that buyer pays the charges for transport and customs.
The rule on this forum is that the terms of the auction should not be discussed or debated in the Marketplace. The seller sets the terms, for better or worse. You are free to send the seller a PM if you want to propose an alternative. This rule was the result of some problems in the past. Please respect it.
07-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #13

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryML Quote
The rule on this forum is that the terms of the auction should not be discussed or debated in the Marketplace. The seller sets the terms, for better or worse. You are free to send the seller a PM if you want to propose an alternative. This rule was the result of some problems in the past. Please respect it.
I respect his terms, but i see no reason for his limitation.

Hope you find this fair. But I agree we should/could talk about this in another topic.

Guido

Last edited by Geyst; 07-23-2007 at 11:03 AM.
07-27-2007, 10:53 AM   #14

Original Poster
After researching this issue, I will ship to anyone, as long as it is understood that they pay all tarrifs, taxes, actual shipping costs, etc...

Additionally, I would prefer PayPal to a VERIFIED PayPal address and FUNDING WITH DEBIT CARD rather than Credit Card. This is to avoid chargebacks from international accounts which are an absolute nightmare to recover. If you are an international (outside USA) customer and don't want to use PayPal, I will accept a money order.

If you don't have a verified PayPal address, I have no choice, but to return the funds, minus paypal fees because neither of us would be covered under Buyer Protection without the Verified Address.

If you want to verify my status, please check my feedback on ebay under onlinesales4you.
07-27-2007, 11:56 AM   #15

Original Poster
I have three possible buyers so SALE PENDING

(I did add this to my other listing just in case these buyers dont pan out