Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
[SOLD] Bogen Manfrotto Monopod (Model 680) with Swivel/Tilt head (Model 3229)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Bogen Manfrotto Monopod (Model 680) with Swivel/Tilt head (Model 3229)

Asking Price
$70

Item Description
I have a Bogen Manfrotto Model 680 (silver) monopod with a swivel/tilt head (model 3229) and quick release plate for sale.

This monopod is designed to hold up to 22 lbs; the swivel/tilt head is designed to hold up to 6 lbs. Ideal for those larger, heavier telephoto lenses.

The monopod is in excellent condition with only a few tiny scuff marks on the plastic leg clamps and a little bit of brassing on the swivel/tilt head where the quick release plate attaches. These are very minor and cosmetic only.

All leg clamps and levers work perfectly. I have used the monopod no more than five times, and haven't used it in some time since I no longer photograph with long lenses. I generally use my tripod when I need extra support.

Links:
B&H lists only the black model rather than the silver/chrome one; other than color difference it is the same monopod.

B&H no longer lists the 3229 swivel/tilt head w/ quick release; instead they list this one, which looks identical to the one for sale.

I have excellent feedback as a seller on this site; I invite you to check my feedback.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Excellent

Item Location
Memphis, Tennessee, USA

Shipping Charge
$12.00

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
United States

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy/Additional Details

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Schleiermacher; 09-26-2009 at 04:00 PM.
09-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
bump. Reasonable offers will be entertained....