Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
[SOLD] Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW Camera Bag (Black)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW Camera Bag (Black)

Asking Price
$50.00 shipped USPS

Item Description
This item has only been used twice. I purchased the item intending to use it more than I have, but find that I do not need the bag since I prefer a very small satchel bag for my primes while out photographing. I'm in the process of clearing out my photography closet of items that aren't getting use.

The item is "like new" and has no tears, marks, or missing components. All clips and connectors are damage-free and fully operational.

I have excellent feedback ratings as a seller on this site. I invite you to review them.

Shipping is included in the sale price. I will ship via USPS parcel post (or first class if it's the same price as parcel post).

Here is the B&H listing for the item.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Memphis, Tennessee, USA

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS (parcel post)

Shipping Destinations
US only

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy/Additional Details

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

09-27-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
I'm looking for a more portable bag. So in your opinion, can this bag fit the Pentax K7, DA*16-50, DA* 50-135, a small prime, and a flash?
09-28-2009, 05:10 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by afroed Quote
I'm looking for a more portable bag. So in your opinion, can this bag fit the Pentax K7, DA*16-50, DA* 50-135, a small prime, and a flash?
I have the same bag. Not quite the same set of lenses but over the weekend I comfortably carried in it a K20D with 16-50, a 55-300, AF 50mm lens, and 360 flash with case and its stand, batteries, rocket blower and camera remote control.
09-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by afroed Quote
I have used the bag to carry my K20 w/ the Tamron 24-135 (which is a big lens) attached and my DA16-45. I believe that a smaller prime would also fit comfortably. You always have the triangular shaped pocket accessible from outside for a small or medium prime lens. I used to keep my AFG-540 flash in that pocket.

This is consistent with the manufacturer's description of it in which it says it will hold a body with a medium zoom lens attached and 1-2 additional lens plus cables and accessories. Here's the link to the manufacturer's website if you'd like to review the specs on it.

Slingshot 100 AW

Please send me a PM if you're interested -- this will let me know that I've got mail and I'll know to respond more quickly.

Thanks,
Matt

09-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
PM sent for bag
09-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
Reply sent via PM; Sale pending.
Matt