Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Like New Pentax FA 50mm f1.4 Prime Lens

For sale is one Pentax FA 50mm f1.4 prime lens in Like New Condition with all original packaging.

This lens is in perfect shape. I bought it a while back, but only used it for testing purposes because I seem to be obsessed with testing all of the 50mm lenses, but with two 50mm f1.2's, a FA 1.7 and a variety of other 1.4's, its just too much 50mm for any one person. This lens has never been outdoors. Is very sharp stopped down just one notch, but is perfectly usable wide open. (Although I always recommend getting a hood for this lens, not included). It has great bokeh. The colors this lens produces is just so vivid and at f2.8 or smaller, the sharpness can cut. Has no focusing problems on my K20. A lot cheaper than the DA55 and don't have to worry about SDM problems.

Needless to say, it has no flaws on the glass or on the body. No dust inside the lens. It has been handled as carefully as possible from day 1. It also is Made in Japan, something that can no longer be said for FA50's being sold today.

Included is the orignal documentation (except serial number card, lost that somehow), packaging, original front and rear caps. Basically, this lens is like getting it new, but at a discount.

Asking $295+shipping

International buyers are welcome, I ship internationally all the time.

Shipping is via Priority Mail Insured Only.

in US $15
to Canada $25
to Australia $35
Please inquire for other locations.

I accept paypal with no additional fees. I have many great feedbacks from this forum.

(In case you are wondering about the orange label on the box. It was our local Fry's Electronics policy to seal all of the boxes that way so that they knew if you opened it or not, obviously, I opened it. It was not a returned item and I am the original owner).

I also have some accessories for sale. If you buy this lens, shipping on any accessories is free. Click link below:

Remotes, Hoods and Other Stuff

Thanks.

Attached Images

Last edited by Youngster; 10-01-2009 at 09:42 PM.
10-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent.

Also, if I may ask, when did you purchase this lens?