Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
[SOLD] Strobist Kit

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Strobist Kit

Asking Price
$250

Item Description
I haven't been using this much lately because I have been working indoors mostly and using my Alien Bees. Everything works and is in good to excellent condition.

The kit includes:

1) Original Vivitar 285HV. The plastic foot has been replaced with a metal foot that has a standard PC socket. I have the original packaging, but the metal foot is just a tad taller than the original so the box is a tight fit.

1) Reissue Vivitar 285HV. This also has the metal foot and the snug fitting box.

1) set of colored gels that have been cut to fit directly into the filter slot on the 285's.

2) extra battery adapters for the 285's.

1) Kmart flash. Only one has on and off, no power adjustment, but it recycles in under a second and is pretty handy for a little popper.

1) set of square colored gels that I used with the Kmart flash.

1) Single channel ebay type wireless trigger with 1 receiver.

1) 4 channel ebay type wireless trigger with 2 receivers.

1) Baggie full of optical slaves and short sync cords, including one cord for the Kmart flash. Also an extra metal flash foot and the two original plastic feet for the 285's.

2) Umbrella/Flash brackets. One is Bogen brand, the other isn't but looks identical. Both have cold shoes attached. Includes a little baggie of extra stand adapters.

1) Lowepro backpack to carry it all in.

Here is a Flickr set with photos of everything.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA

Shipping Charge
actual, will get quote for buyer

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx

Shipping Destinations
United States

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy/Additional Details
I am willing to ship global but shipping will likely be pretty expensive because it's quite bulky and fairly heavy.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-03-2009, 03:07 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Original Poster
I'm going to break this down into smaller packages and repost it.