Item for Sale
Pentax AF-360 FGZ Autofocus P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash

Asking Price
$90

Item Description

Pentax AF-360 FGZ Autofocus P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash

The bad part.
This flash has 2 flaws:
1. Battery door lugs were broken of at some point (common for these flashes) and were replaced with home made metal lugs.
Look at picture # 3. They are not pretty, but holding battery door and batteries in place fine.
2. Backlite for the LCD panel not working. It is hard to manage this flash when it is pitch dark, in every other condition it is not a problem.

The good part.
It is dirt cheap at $90, and a good PTTL flash too. It is very smart, can be master, slave or just AF assist.
You can use it as a slave firing it out remotely from you Pentax DSLR onboard flash(most of the Pentasx DSLRs will support this) or other pentax flash, and do much more.
Manual, original pouch and box will be included.
Every flash function is working except back lite for the back LCD. It meeters fine, resycle fast, can be bounced off the ceiling and fired remotely. Ideal for non expencive yet OEM Pentax slave unit.
It was used very little, the actual number of actuations is probably 200-300 at most.

Current B&H price for this lens is $ 225

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Good

Item Location
NYC, USA

Shipping Charge
$5

Shipping Services
USPS

Shipping Destinations
United States

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy/Additional Details
yes you can return it if you don't like it, return shipping charges are not refundable

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by awo425; 10-05-2009 at 09:18 PM.
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
Original Poster
sale pending to manumon77
10-06-2009, 06:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
Your home made metal lugs are a great solution for that problem. I will remember that if mine breaks.
GP
10-06-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Yeah, those metal lugs are a huge upgrade. Everyone I've talked to has had this issue with the flash.

10-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Banned

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by ProppaT Quote
Yeah, those metal lugs are a huge upgrade. Everyone I've talked to has had this issue with the flash.
Can you post a more detailed photo of the lugs and a brief description of how to modify the flash? Maybe in the accessories forum? Mine is ok now but I might need to fix it in the future.

Thanks