Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Film bodies, MF lens: Zenitar 16mm, Tamron 90mm macro

I have 3 Pentax film bodies for sale great for film student or if you just want a film pentax body.
Pentax ZX-L with Pentax 28-90mm lens
Pentax K1000
Pentax P3n.
I bought all of them used. The ZX-L is an AF body while the other two are MF. The ZX-L is in great conditions, it comes with the box and everything. The K1000 is in good conditions. It had black electric tape in there bcause i have infrared film in there right now. Both the ZX-L and the K1000 has brand new battery and the P3n I never used so I don't even know if it works.

I would like to sell all 3 together for $150 shipped. The box for the ZX-L will be flatten to fit in the shipping box, but you can open it back up again.

Zenitar 16mm f/2.8 Manual Focus Fisheye lens $135 shipped SOLD
This lens comes with everything you see in the picture. Those boxes that you see are the orginal boxes that was shipped from Russia. It also comes with 4 filters for the lens that you screw on the back. It has a clear(on the lens right now), Red, Green and Yellow filter. It also comes with the front and rear end caps. The lens is in good conditions. It has some scratch on the metal body but nothing that will effect the quality. I bought this lens used from a member on this board. I used it mainly when I was shooting film for my photography class but it works well with digital as well. It is a great lens to play with and is fast as well.

Tamron 90mm SP f/2.5 Macro adaptall lens $135 shipped SOLD
This is a manual focus lens from Tamron and is part of there SP adaptall series lens. The adaptall mean you can change the mount on the lens to fit other brands. The lens comes with the Pentax mount. It comes with both front and rear end cap and the lens hood. I do not have the box for this or the macro adapter. The macro adapter makes go to 1:1, without it, the lens does 1:2 macro which is still very good. The lens is in good conditions. It has some normal wear to the body but the glass is still clean.

I will ONLY ACCEPT payment from VERIFIED paypal account only in the US. Outside of US, you need have be an ACTIVE member on this board. Active means have decent post count.

Discount will be given to members who have bought something from me in the past or members who buy multiples items at once.

Send me a PM if you have any questions with any of these lens or if you are interested in them.

Last edited by SuperAkuma; 10-11-2009 at 05:12 PM.
10-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Both lens are sold, but the film bodies are still for sale. Make me an offer.
10-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent on k1000