Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Genuine Pentax Hotshoe Grip in Box

This is an most unusual item.

It is a Pentax Hotshoe Grip.

Basically, it is a grip/handle for your flash so you can take it off camera. As you know, having the flash mounted on the camera is really limiting in terms of what you can do with light. This allows you (or an assistant or a camera tripod) to hold the flash easily and comfortably. In addition to serving as a grip, it also allows for storage for up to 8 AA batteries inside the grip (storage only, it doesn't draw power from it). With the batteries inside, it balances your flash very well. You can mount any flash you like on it, but it was designed for the older TTL flashes. It supports 4P cable and allows for slow sync flash and other features with it. If you are using a newer 360FGZ or 540FGZ, you can still use it as a grip. In fact, I've used it wirelessly with a 360FGZ using the camera flash as a master and it works much better than with cables. It also has a built in tripod mount on the bottom if you can't find someone to hold your flash for you. Comes with original box and is in beautiful condition.

Here is the manual from Pentax if you would like to check it out.

Click here for manual

I'm asking $40+shipping for this unusual and surprising useful item.

I have many great feedback reviews from this site. I also welcome international purchases. I accept Paypal, no additional fees.

Shipping is:

$5 in the US
Please inquire for other locations, but usually less than $20

I also have a lot of accessories for sale right now, if you buy a lens, shipping is free on any accessories:

Two telephoto lenses

Lots of Genuine Pentax Accessories

Attached Images