Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
[SOLD] Many lenses and a body

I'm going to move this stuff to separate threads.

*Please click here for photos of the items for sale.*

All prices lowered! Please let me know if you feel my prices are too high!

Time to clean out the closet! If it's not getting used then it's got to go!
All prices are negotiable. If you think my price is unreasonable just let me know! For shipping in the U.S.A. Im going to set a flat rate of $10 for the first item and $5 for each extra, when shipped at the same time. If you want a test photo with any particular lens send me a PM and I will do my best to accommodate your request. One other thing to keep in mind is that I am a full time student, so it may take a couple days to ship your order.

While I refuse to sell junk to anyone (at least without a clear warning), keep in mind that these are used lenses and may have minor handling marks, brassing, etcetera. If that is the sort of thing that bothers you let me know and I will do what I can to list any external visual defects.

Tamron 90-300 f4.5-5.6 - now $110

This lens is in good condition. I have the original front and rear caps, and the original hood. owners of old bodies should take heed with this lens, as it has no aperture ring by design. I set a random price because I really have no idea what it it worth. Please feel free to let me know!

Takumar-F 28-80 f3.5-4.5 - now $40

It may not be the greatest lens ever made but it is surprisingly decent. It has some small marks it he front element. I have the original front cap and a (probably generic) rear cap.

Quantaray 70-210 f4-5.6 P/KA - $40

This lens has decent sharpness, good color, and makes a nice compact travel "buddy". It is rather soft wide open at 210mm, but zooming to 200mm or stoping down a bit helps a lot. It is a "one touch" lens with an "A" setting on the aperture ring. It will come with both caps (generic) and a Nikon lens filter with a nice big scratch in it.

Vivitar 80-200 P/K - $15

This lens has good glass, the zoom is smooth, and the focus is sooth but a little loose. The biggest problem with this lens is that the aperture opens slow. I don't have a front cap (though I'll look for one) for this lens but it will come with a push on rear cap. This lens has appreciable brassing, especially on the aperture ring.

Phoenix/Samyang 500mm f8 Mirror - $75

I bought this lens used from eBay earlier this year and I just don't use it. It has some minor cleaning marks on the front element, but they don't seem to affect image quality. I have added a collapsable rubber hood and a UV filer to this lens, as well as a center pinch cap. The rear cap is for olympus lenses, but it seems to fit ok and stay put. It will be shipped with both the P/K t mount adapter (mounted) as well as the Contax one it came with.

------------
Pentax SF1 - $30

This body is in pretty good shape. There is a scratch in the clear cover over the LCD, but it does not hinder function. It needs a new battery, but it seemed to work properly when I "hot-wired" it. Batteries are $13 locally, which is why i didn't buy one. eBay has much better deals on batteries. I was looking to get an idea on battery prices, and they have a two rechargeable/charger package for $23! I will be including a generic body cap with this camera.

Last edited by Steve Beswick; 10-22-2009 at 08:07 PM.
10-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Steve, would you accept $50usd for the Samyang? Could you post a pic or two taken with it?
Thanks,
Gerry
10-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Gerrys Quote
Steve, would you accept $50usd for the Samyang? Could you post a pic or two taken with it?
Thanks,
Gerry
Gerry,

I took a couple of quick photos at the above link. I'll pm you about the price.

- Steve
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve Beswick Quote
Gerry,

I took a couple of quick photos at the above link. I'll pm you about the price.

- Steve
Sorry, I meant I posted a couple of photos at the link in the first post. The images are straight out of the camera jpegs from a K100d.

10-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump for a price drop.