[SOLD] Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 180mm f4 SL Close Focus PK-A mount

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 180mm f4 SL Close Focus PK-A mount

Asking Price
$650

Item Description
Hi,

Well, I finally completed my Apo-Lanthar trio (90/3.5, 125/2.5, and 180/4) only to find that 180/4 really is not the focal length for me; at least on APS-C (it is one of my favorite FL for 6x6, but that's another story). While I'm using the other two quite frequently, this 180/4 really hasn't seen much use.

Thrice, to be specific.

Rather than just let is sit and collect dust, I'm going to let it go, though the collector in me wants to keep the three together.

I've been in negotiation with one of the members here for a while, but since s/he isn't responding to my messages, I'm going to throw this out here.

I will leave it up here for 3 days flat, at which point I'll move it over to the 'Bay.

Condition is like new, in original box (also like new), with warranty card (not dated). I don't know how effective the warranty card will be, though, since it was purchased in Japan.

You pay for shipping, using whatever service you like, I'll foot the Paypal fee (3%). If you're outside the US, please cover the cross border fee (another 3%).

I could put up photos, but basically, it's going to look like the stock photo :-)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition
Used
Like New

Item Location
Boston, MA

Shipping Charge
Actual USPS

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy/Additional Details
Any payment method, as long as payment is cleared prior to shipment.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending.
10-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold, thanks!