Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
[SOLD] Trade (or sale) for a good Macro Lens

I posted this in the wanted section but I think it better fits here. To keep this short, I'm dying to get a good macro lens but I have no money. I don't have any sought after lens but I'm willing to put some of what I have on the trading block. If you are not interested in trading, I will be willing to sell for the value listed.

Want: Tamron 90mm, Sigma 70mm, Sigma 105mm, DA35mm ltd, Tokina ATX 90mm, Lester A. Dine 105mm, or any other good macro lens in K mount.

Willing To trade (every item is in good condition, I'll post pictures upon request):
- Takumar Bayonet 80 - 200 mm f4.5 (value $50)
- Promaster Spectrum 7 60 - 300mm f4 ~ 5.6 (value $40, bought from Hinman)
- Vivitar 28mm f2.8 MC Wide Angle P/K (value $40)
- FA 50mm f1.4 (value $300)
- Vivitar 28mm f2.8 CF (bought here for $170)

I would like to keep either the FA 50mm or the Viv CF but won't mind letting them go in desperation for a good deal. Please don't try to rob me or lowball me. I'm doing this photography thing for the love of it so I would hate to get my throat cut by shady people.

For any sale, add shipping (CONUS) and paypal fee to amount asked.

P.S: I'm also looking for a tripod that can do macro work and a macro ringflash.

10-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I got a few message concerning the price of the FA50/1.4. Unfortunately that's the price I bought it. If you can find it for cheaper from someone else, go for it. My main goal with this thread is to find a deal of equal value from someone else, not to get rid of my gears for a low price. I know someone out there have a macro lens sitting in a corner collecting dust. Please let a fellow photographer make it useful.
10-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
SAD BUMP! Nobody want to take everything here + $50 for a good macro of similar value? Nobody? I'll even buy you lunch if you do
10-28-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Closed to open up another thread for a better trade.